24. Us time

Hadyn sat on a sun lounger and he pulled Lucia into his lap, his legs either side of her, he let her rest against his chest. She felt a little weirded out by it, but he encased her in his arms to keep her where she was so she didn't really have much choice in the matter. It did, however, raise some eyebrows with the girls who would come along for his birthday getaway.
Ashley in particular looked as though she had a bitter taste in her mouth.
She pulled Diego to one side. "Raphael, who is the girl with Hadyn?.."

"Ashley, I don't think that is any of yo god damn business

"Ashley, I don't think that is any of yo god damn business... You just need to understand that he may have fooled around with you 365 days ago... but he ain't even bothered with you since. You need to stop making yo self look stupid and stop chasing the man.." he told her straight.

"Well, everything about her is way false... Nobody looks that good.."

Diego shook his head. "I don't wanna hear you talk about her anymore on this trip... Or we can get you the fuck out of here and back to LA quick time... She's my niece, so you need to watch what the fuck you say and I can tell you right now that girl is all natural, she makes her own money And she doesn't need a man to keep her in good things... unlike y'all.."

Ashley just stared after him shocked, she wasn't expecting that. She then walked off, feeling the burn from that conversation.

Hadyn nuzzled into the side of Lucia's neck. "Girl you smell so good...

"How much have you had to drink already.." she said to him, noticing that he was way more attentive than he had ever been, since they had met each other.

"I just let you go for too long, a couple of weeks, yeah that shit was way too long... that much time was giving me nasty dreams about you...

"shut up!" She laughed, but feeling her colour rushing to her cheeks.

"oh look, she's embarrassed again... You're too shy, I need to bring you outta yo shell girl.." he said and kissed her neck. He reached his hand up under her chin and tilted her head up slightly, so he could kiss her neck further. She felt how strong and masculine he was, and she had more shivers of excitement rush down her spine as she thought about what it would be like to be manhandled by him in the bedroom. These were her own thoughts that she allowed herself to have secretly.

"Cuz... we need to head off to get ready for the club tonight.." Ross said, standing in front of both of them, looking at Lucia, as he tried to gauge this girl, who was someone new and out of the blue.

"we won't be going to a club tonight, I got plans for this one." He said and squeezed her into him.

"Cuz, I sorted this for you... i've got us VIP tickets and you're not even gonna be able to make it... Who is this girl anyway, I'm yo cousin and you haven't even introduced me yet..."