42. Old fires

".... Draya!  Oh my god you're back.. I heard you were...

Draya smiled and gave Ashely a hug as she popped into the studio to see Ross. Draya knew Ross and Courtney, in fact her relationship with Hadyn was strong and she knew and got on with most of his family.
" What you probably heard was a story about me in the press... I cannot believe some deluded bitch has offloaded everything because she can't have your cousin..."

"Lucia?.." Ashley said, butting in on the conversation.

Ross frowned and shook his head. "No, she is way too sweet to do anything like this besides, where would she get all this information from? She's only known him like five minutes?.."

" is that his new girl?" Draya asked.

Ashely nodded. "she's as young as hell, I think she's like 23 or something... he's a sucker for the young ones, though isn't he?.."

"Ashley, will you shut the fuck up?" Ross said to her. "you're just bitter and twisted because he won't fuck with you...

Draya laughed and looked at her with her eyebrows raised. "You can't tell me that you're still after him after all of this time, Ash?.."

"She very much is." Courtney said.

Ashely sat back and read a magazine pretending that she wasn't interested in what any of them were talking about.
Draya looked at Ross. "Where the hell did this come from?."

"Ion know... but whoever it is damn sure knows a lot about your relationship with him things I didn't even know me and him as cousins are quite close...

"I spoke to someone a year or so ago about my relationship with him. It was a guy, and I needed to get it off my chest. I was screwing him for awhile.... And I did tell him about my relationship, but not that it was Hadyn... I said about what happened to his wife, but again I mentioned no names...

"well whoever it is, they have got the scoop on everything... he's out there right now trying to do as much damage limitation as possible because this could take him down..." Ross said.

"Tell me about this girl of his, because he seems to be taken with her I know that much... he was talking to me about her at the club...

"None of us really know too much, he just announced out of the blue that he's got himself a new boo... we've seen her a couple of times, but never to have a conversation with, he kinda keeps her all wrapped up and away from everybody.." He said. " Although he did have her flown over to st. Lucia for his birthday and he did keep her away from everyone by making sure that he had a hotel room for the night while the rest of us had to sleep on the yacht.."

Ashely looked at Draya. "She is a bitch.. me and her have already gotten into it... I almost fucked her ass up outside the club... I don't like the girl. I think she's got some hidden agenda when it comes to him like I said she has come out of the blue..."