33. Punishment

Hadyn arrived back at his place. He could see the bedroom light was on low and he smiled to himself.
He got inside and locked the downstairs of the house up. He then walked up the stairs and stood in the doorway of the bedroom. He saw Lucia has obeyed his being naked and in his bed ready for him order. "Good girl." He smirked.

She bit her lip, he could tell she was already working herself up with whatever scenarios she had let her mind run away with while she had been waiting for him to return.
"I'm going to take you a lil outta yo comfort zone tonight.. okay?." He said to her.
She nodded.
"Kneel up on the bed."

Lucia did as he said. She knelt there her full nakedness on show. He just stood where he was and watched her. "Touch yo self...
She looked at him with a look of surprise and also she seemed to become embarrassed.
"You owe me remember and that is what I want you to do..."

Lucia slowly moved her hand between her legs, she closed her eyes.
"Keep them open... and look at me... don't close yo eyes... I want to see just how much you want and need me to take over from you." He told her.

Lucia was very much out of her comfort zone, but she did exactly what he said. She was highly aroused and her curiosity and led her to open her mind a little and let him take control.
Once she began to play with herself, she soon became more and more high on the feeling.

Hadyn took out his cell and started to look through it like he wasn't interested in what she was doing. As if it never fazed him. She stopped and stared at him with a pout.
"I don't remember telling you to stop!." he said to her without even looking up from his phone. It was almost as if he instinctively knew what she was going to do, but she needed to remember he had done this before so he knew how to play this game.

She began again and he carried on ignoring her. She began to moan a little louder. "Oh my god will you touch me already!." She said to him suddenly.

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised. "How else do you think you're gonna get my attention, because by talking to me like that you're not going yo get anything from me?." He said.

She climbed off of the bed and crawled across the floor to him sexily, this was new to her and something she had never done before. Yet, she seemed to enjoy it and felt turned on by it. She knelt in front of him and looked up at him. He stopped looking at his phone and looked down into her eyes looking back at him.
"And what do you want?." He asked her.

"You.." she said.

" she said

He smiled. He pulled off his top and assumed the position looking down at her. Lucia was now hungry for him, her inner vixen was out without a leash and she wanted him now. But he was very good at playing hard to get and acting like he wasn't fazed by her. Deep down, he couldn't wait to get at her either, but his poker face and his will power was much better and stronger.
She found herself undoing his buttons on his pants, she also found herself reaching inside his boxer shorts and releasing his manhood and that manhood still shocked her.
"You go on and put that in yo mouth." He said to her. "Show me how sorry you are for leaving me high and dry for the past 2 weeks."