54. Wrong move

"..... oohhhhh.... Mmmmmm...."
Tamia dug her nails into Kingston's back as he lay between her legs, his dick deep inside of her. Her breathing deep and heavy as she felt him pushing through her walls.

He sucked and kissed her neck as she let him have her body. He thrust up into her, lifting himself on to his forearms so he could see her beneath him. He wanted to watch her, he moaned as he upped the pace making her scream. "FUCKKK..." she yelled.

Her cellphone rang for what was the 15th time in her bag, on silent. She was so caught up in the moment she didn't even realise that it was 4am. She had been at it for hours with Kingston, drinking shots and just easing into being with each other.

"... come for me baby.. come on.." King moaned as he felt her contract around him. "Come on baby just for me..."

"Oh goddd... oh god.... OHHHHHH!..." she yelled as she orgasmed hard. Kingston let go at the same time, pulling out of her at the last minute and spreading his seed all over her abdomen.

He climbed off of her and threw her a towel as he pulled on his pants and rolled himself a blunt. "Can you pass me my bag please" she said to him.

He picked it up and handed it to her. She opened it and took out her cell. "Oh shit!.. oh my god.. it's 4am..

"So what?.."

"My husband has rang me 15 fucking times.. fuck!.." she said she got up and started to get dressed.
Kingston reached over and slapped her ass as she pulled her dress down.
"King.. stop... you had your fun...

"You haven't changed one bit

"You haven't changed one bit... you're still exactly as I remember you..." he smiled.

"I've got to get home.. I can't believe I did this.. what the hell is wrong with me!.."

"Well don't worry.. you're not gonna see me again.." he said. "Do you want me to drop you back.."

"Absolutely not, I'll get an Uber... I don't even know what I'm going to say to my husband." She shook her head.

"Tell him you got some of that good good from a real man.." he laughed as she threw one of the cushions from the bed at him. She turned to leave and he walked up and stood in front of the door. "Are you sure you don't want my number... so when you're feeling like yo man can't do it for you.. you can give me a call.. and I'll get you right."

"You know what Kingston, this is just a game to you and I fucking fell for it..."

"Like I said it was some unfinished business.. you walked out on me.. and left me guessing all those years ago.. and now we're even!."

"You're an asshole!.."
She said and left the room.

"Don't let that conscience get the better of you.." he called out. He laughed and then he threw the bottle of Hennessy against the wall smashing it. He had enjoyed being with her again and didn't want it to go left like it just had at the end.