31. 2 weeks later

"... what do you think about this dress?."
Lola held the designer dress to her.

"Lola held the designer dress to her

Lucia smiled. "I think it looks amazing, it's gonna be great on you. You've got the figure for it.."

"Leaford is taking me to this fancy restaurant, he's recovering still from the shooting but he's doing really well and he's up and mobile now which I'm really happy for. I am still looking over my shoulder everywhere I go because Ive got no idea what his fucking freaky psychopath wife is gonna do." Lola said to her as she fished through the rows of clothes rails.

"He's a good guy though, he knows what he wants and he goes for it and he's proven beyond the shadow of the doubt now that he wants to be with you and that Dolores is a thing at the past... I don't think you have to worry, he's got people making sure that she's Falling all the way back.." Lucia said.

"How about you?... I heard that you're selling your own apartment... is that because of the break in?."

She nodded. I can't be in the place it doesn't even feel like home to me anymore. It's just a place... So for the time being I'm staying with uncle Raphael and auntie Tamia..."

"what about Hadyn?." She asked as they walked to the counter to pay.

"I don't know, I haven't spoken to him for two weeks... The last time I saw him was when he came to my uncle's house and try to get me to leave with him... The night that Ashley pulled me to one side and told me that they were fucking each other.."

"Wow!.. I'm sorry... I mean, he is the type of man that would have many, many girls around him... and I don't know this Ashley... but hearing what you've told me, I would like to slap the fuck out of that bitch myself.." she told her.

The girls left the store and headed towards a coffee shop to sit down and talk some more and just relax for awhile.
"Girl, I've noticed you've not bought a damn thing... I can't be out here shopping by myself... would you buy something?."

"I'm trying to save some money so I can get my own apartment, I still don't have a job...

"Let me speak to Leaford, he will give you your job in an instant. You were a good personal assistant and he knows it... he's just not had his mind on business recently, but he's getting back to it... I don't wanna see you struggling for money Lucia..."

"Lola, I'm not struggling, I'm fine... I just need to be a little more scrupulous on what I'm spending the money I do have on... My mother always brought me up that way to make sure that I prioritise... and an apartment for me is my priority.." she told her. "I don't want to stay living with my uncle and auntie forever now do I? I'm a 23 year old grown woman.."

"Oh god..." Lola said and she looked at Lucia, hoping she hadn't seen who she just saw.

"What?."