3. Hadyn Taylor

"..... Lea... what were you thinking....

Lea looked at his lawyer, he took a deep breath and just didn't say anything.
"What possessed you to hang a hooker from the balcony of the Monte Carlo hotel, by her leg?..."

"She and the other one thought they had me drunk and oblivious... I knew they would try to rob me... and I caught them in the act... I just lost it..." he sighed. "I guess this is all over the newspapers back home?..."

Mr West nodded. "Yeah.. the press are everywhere.... and the thing is this is not the first time that you've been caught doing some crazy stuff like this.... I don't know how many more times I'm gonna be able to smooth this over for you... and Dolores, well...

Lea sighed. "Well the fact that she isn't here proves that our relationship isn't worth much more than the sexual relationship we have..."

"She's taken herself off to the lake house...

"So he knows..." he raised his eyebrows, a glint in his eyes.

" he raised his eyebrows, a glint in his eyes

Mr West shrugged. "She doesn't think I know about your arrangement... with him... but money is leaving your account now regularly... she is seeing him more...

"I know she is and I allow it..

"Lea... you can't be happy with your wife submitting to this... thug...

"Everyone has their vices Joseph.. he happens to be hers... and I like to watch her with him... besides my Achilles heel is other women.."

Mr West raised his eyebrows and sighed. "I just think he's taking you for a ride... and you don't know what she's telling him..."

"Just get me out of here... I need to go and see her.." he said.

*******

It was a little before 8pm. Dolores arrived at the lake house. Dolores saw Hadyn's car in the drive and her stomach fluttered. She pulled down her visor and she applied more thick lip gloss, plumping up her lips further, looking at herself in the mirror. She took her cell out of her bag and looked at it, she saw that it was 7.45. She knew that she wouldn't be able to show herself to him any earlier than 8pm as he had said.

Her cellphone rang, she saw that it was her husband's lawyer. "Joseph." She sighed as she picked up to him.

"Lea has been bailed.. he is on his way back to you from Monte Carlo... he also knows about you being at the lake house..."

She smirked. "I bet he's excited... I'll put another glass in the chiller for him." She said and ended the call. She was not in the mood to talk about Leaford when she had Hadyn waiting for her inside this place.

It was 7.58 when she finally got out of the car and made her way to the door. She pressed the door bell even though it was her own home, but everything she knew went out of the window with Hadyn. When they played together he was her Master and he completely owned her and her surroundings. He left her standing until the time reached 8pm.
Her heart beat hard in her chest as she saw his huge shadow coming to the door from the other side of the mottled glass. He opened it and looked at her. She almost melted as she looked at him. He was sexy, tall, mysterious, thuggish, and his body was amazing.
"You better get yo self in here my lil slut..."