23. St Lucia

The yacht docked in St Lucia a few hours later. Ross had booked a venue for them all to eat and drink and have fun. The place overlooked the sea, and sat on the cool white sands. Hadyn sat back with a drink in hand.

Ashley headed over to him with Lavinia

Ashley headed over to him with Lavinia. They both sat opposite him. "Are we staying in St Lucia tonight or aboard the yacht?." Ashley asked.

"I'm staying in a hotel... yall can stay on the boat if you want." He said.

Ashley smiled. "Oh yeah, what hotel are you staying in?.."

"Girl." He said and shook his head. "That right there is my business... take a look around you there are more than enough men out here for you to terrorise.." he laughed.

Diego stood by the waters edge on the phone to Tamia. "She'll be here in the next hour..."

"Will you stop stressing Raphael... she is a good girl...

"But he is a very persuasive fucking man... and he's booked a hotel room for himself tonight... so obviously she's going to be staying with him..."

Tamia laughed at him down the phone. "This is very sweet and all... but you're sounding like a crazed, possessive uncle right now... she is 23 Raphy... 23, not 18.." she laughed again. "Go back to the others, have a few drinks and let your hair down... And just be happy for your niece when she arrives.... she needs something good and positive after what she's been through this breakaway could be just what she needs..."

"Yeah I guess you're right..." he said not understanding why he felt this feeling of fear whenever Hadyn mentioned her name. He ended the call and walked back towards the decking that Hadyn and the others were sitting at drinking in the sunshine.

———-

Lucia sat aboard the jet, she was so in awe of everything. She has been treated like a queen from the second she stepped on to the jet. anything she wanted, was there for her.

She was nervous to be seeing Hadyn again

She was nervous to be seeing Hadyn again. They hadn't really seen or heard much from each other in the past couple of weeks, so it just felt new and surreal again.
"We'll be lading in the next 20 minutes Miss Ramirez.." the flight attendant said, with a gracious smile,