36. Exes

".... What are you gonna do to him man?." Diego asked Hadyn as he could see him steady watching Carl Green since they had gotten there.

"I'm gonna fuck his ass up... I'm a need him away from everyone first... I don't want to highlight myself here... but trust me tonight is the night this motherfucker disappears for good.."

"Damn!... Terra man... ain't that yo ex?." Kelso asked.

Hadyn looked towards that door at who Kelso was looking at. "Draya?... I thought that she didn't live in LA anymore.."

"Man she is fine... you're one lucky mother fucker to be bustin that open.." he shook his head.

The girl and her friends spotted the boys and walked up to the VIP. "Hey guys.. long time no see.. do you mind if we join you up here?." She smiled looking at Hadyn.

" She smiled looking at Hadyn

"Naw come on up.. then you can tell me where the fuck you've been!." Hadyn said to her. She sat next to him and they talked to each other for a long time.
Diego looked at him, he knew that he and Draya had been close out of all the women he had dated after Alicia died.

"... so where you at now?."

" I'm back in LA because I've got a modelling gig... But I'm actually living in London in the Uk... i've been doing a lot of work out there... so I set down roots there for a while.."

"There a man in yo life?." He said looking at her with a smile.

"No... to be honest you were the last man that I dated properly, I've been so busy since then that I've just not even had time to think about it.." she told him. "How about you... I know  man like you is not single" she smiled.

"... I met someone not long ago.. it's early days... but I like her.." he said. " And she is not a model, she is not a celebrity... She's never been on the stage in her life... She's a normal every day 9 to 5 type of girl and that is different for me and I like it.." he added.

"Good for you

"Good for you..." she said. "She's a lucky girl.."

Diego took a deep breath and walked away from the VIP, normally whoever Hadyn was speaking to would never faze him, but because of his niece he was getting more and more agitated by the amount of time that Hadyn was spending with Draya and how intimately close they were talking and reminiscing, their eyes on each other as if no one else was in the room.