Local sources: Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces during the ongoing storming of the town of Beit Dajan, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the Ramallah Al-Tahta neighborhood in Ramallah.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the village of Barqa, east of Ramallah.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: A young man (18 years old) was injured by live bullets in the foot during clashes in the town of Beit Furik, near Nablus, and the injured person is being transported to the hospital.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Deir Nizam, west of Ramallah, and conduct a house-to-house search

🔻The Yemeni armed forces confirm that they will continue to prevent Israeli navigation or navigation heading to the ports of occupied Palestine in the Red and Arabian Seas, as well as in the Indian Ocean, until the aggression is stopped and the siege on the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip is lifted.

🔻The Yemeni armed forces are continuing, with the help of God Almighty, to take further military measures against all hostile targets in the Red Bahrain, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean, in defense of dear Yemen and in confirmation of the position of support for the oppressed Palestinian people.

#update |  The recent bombing targeted land and a house on Al-Dawa Street, east of Al-Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces: We carried out 3 military operations targeting an American ship and destroyer in the Gulf of Aden and an “Israeli” ship in the Indian Ocean.

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen lured two Zionist forces and trapped them in two separate mine ambushes in the Al-Mughraqa area in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Al-Qassam Brigades: In the two ambushes in Al-Mughraqa, we used explosive devices and F16 rockets that were fired at civilians but did not explode.

#Urgent |  Injuries when the occupation bombed a house on Al-Dawa Street in Al-Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip

Dr. Khalil Al-Hayya: The Al-Aqsa flood restored the spirit of the Palestinian cause and cut the way for the occupation that wanted to displace our people

Al-Qassam Brigades publishes: “Jordan is from us and we are from it”

#Follow |  Heavy firing of tear gas and sound bombs at the entrance to the Jalazoun camp in the city of Ramallah

#Follow |  Occupation forces arrest a young man at the entrance to Al-Jalazoun camp, north of Ramallah

#Urgent |  A martyr arrives at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of an artillery shell falling west of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Image |  The occupation releases the student at Birzeit University, Aseed Abu Adi, from the village of Kafr Ni’ma, west of Ramallah, after 6 months of administrative detention.

#watched |  “Freedom for Palestine.” Scenes from the demonstration in support of Palestine on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

Dr. Khalil Al-Hayya: The enemy failed in all its attempts to control the Gaza Strip, and the Palestinian families thwarted its plans.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft again target a site in Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  A reconnaissance aircraft targeted the vicinity of the Old Balad Mosque in the center of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip