Chapter 36

After that everything went by so quickly, from Keefe trying to calm Sophie down and Fitz calling his dad about a few things to me sitting on the floor frozen. Yes Keefe kinda forgot I was there but in his defense my face goes neutral— if anything looks bored— and I look really fucking calm when I'm panicking. One thing led to another and we were suddenly in front of a large house— our human family's house. 

The house was big, small by Elvin standards big. Really fucking big for a small three person family to be living in. I looked around noticing the large yawn, fence, and a barking dog. Wait— they got a dog?!?! LUCKY! Ignore that I have a bird, a flying squirrel thing that burps and gets decorated every few days by a Dex, a lazy but affectionate cat, and a Stinky. Should I be more panicky? I should and I am, I'm just trying to distract myself because there's just something off. I don't know what but its a gut feeling. 

"See? All is calm and peaceful." Alden said with his usual smile that made me want to punch him. Alden and Sophie started arguing about letting go to check but I ignored them and walked ahead. I heard them shouting for me to stop but I kept walking, I walked straight into the house and looked around. The place was a mess, like a serious mess not a bedroom mess or whatever. I frowned and walked further into the home, continuing to ignore their shouting protests. I was working on autopilot. 

I traced my hand against the wall as I walked, I hummed a small tune to try to calm my nerves. A tune I had heard when I was little, me and Amy would always trash the lyrics but had fallen in love with the tune and beat. It brought back so many memories. I kept humming the tune as I walked down the hallway, but I then froze, my blood running cold when I heard a small voice from behind the door I was right next to hum back. In the same tune. My breathes become both heavy and shallow as I stopped and stood there. I could hear the others talking in the other room but stayed frozen, then I slowly turned my head to the door and knelt down. A soft smile graced my face as I lightly knocked on the door. 

"Can I open the door? I'm not here to hurt you, promise." I whispered softly, though loud enough for the girl inside to hear. There was silence for a while then I heard the lock twist and unlock but the door stayed shut. I slowly opened the door, not wide but enough for her to see my face. I smiled softly at the girl, my baby sister. Well she wasn't really a baby anymore now that I look at her. 

"Hey Amy..." 

"(Y/N)...?" 

~~~~~~

677 words 

Sup. *sips a cup of juice* ....Why do I get the feeling ya'll wanna kill me?

Anywhore sorry that its short but goof news! Well for you at least, I'm suffering cause of it. My phone broke which means I'll be on my computer more which means I'll be working on updating the books! Also I might cry cause my phone broke! I'm laughing but my soul is dying! 

Ok now for an explanation. So this year I started a new school and made some friends, so I'm no longer a lonely weird suicidal teen, I'm now a weird suicidal teen with friends! I also joined my school's bowling team, which is really going great for me. On top of that I have also been busy with family and school, so that's why I haven't been able to update lately and also cause I'm lazy. I am sorry for not updating though and then giving you this short as thing that is a bit sad to read. 

Hope your all doing ok! Have a good next 24 hours! 

Bye loves !!