Chapter 22

"An offer?" I asked. I wouldn't say I was shocked more like weirded out. Gisela only kept her smile and went on.

"If you hadn't known your sister and supposed friend had escaped." Oh thank goodness they're fine. "But . . . . your still here." Bitch where is this going? "They also clearly had a little help." She paused and added a little sound on 'help'. " But they had left you behind. Ok, now I see where this is going. "They had left and you and didn't even try coming back. I personally doubt they ever will, I mean if they hadn't come back for you when they knew where you were what makes you think they will at all?" She sighed and I suppressed an eye roll and put my hand on my hip and leaned on one leg popping my hip to the side. Some people call it a way of standing others call it the gay stance. Seriously gays either can't stand or sit still or straight or both. Talking from experience and so is the authur. (SHUT UP!)

"Ok and where exactly is this going?" I said and she looked surprised that I wasn't affected by her words.

"Well, your sister and your friend had left you, they left you behind, to die." Bitch, they did not. They're probably weeping right now because they lost my fantastic ass. "They clearly don't care, why not-"

"Nope."

"Excuse me?"

"Ok, your excused bye!" She only glared.

"Your not even mad at her?"

"Why would I be? It wasn't her fault the person decided to save them and not me. Plus she's my sister even if she did can't really go against her." Gisela clearly knew she wasn't getting anywhere with this so she left but before she left she said something.

"Well, you know exactly what I was offering. And even though you rejected it, the offer is still open."

I just ignored her and flopped back on the bed and took another nap happy with the little information I got, Sophie and Dex were ok. But I couldn't quite shake off her words.

~~

Ok so it's been like I don't know a month staying here and I finally adjusted to the new routine. I don't know if it's the actual Sunday or whatever but I started it. Also, we're skipping because obviously boring.

Sundays and Saturdays surprisingly Ruy comes to visit for a few hours. Mondays and Fridays I'm forced to eat food, bad food. Tuesdays and Thursdays Gethen comes in and tries to weaken my mind barrier by getting me mad by telling me their plans to torture my sister and friends in the future with their plans. Fucking asswhole. Oh and Wednesdays they actually physically torture me, so that's fun I guess.

Currently, it was a Sunday, and Ruy was in here. All he really does is stare at me until I decide to say something and he answers and then we start a conversation. So yeah I think he actually came in to watch me because they do nothing with me on the weekend and their afraid I'll try something but let's ignore that.

Currently, I was laying on the bed staring intensely at the ceiling thinking of something to do. Ruy as usual was just sitting criss cross apple sauce on the lone single chair in my room that mysteriously appeared the first time he came. I could feel his stare and it was really getting annoying. Just as I was about to ask what his problem was he asked me a question that just left me speechless.

"How'd you get that tattoo?"

"What?" I said shooting up on the bed.

"How did you get that tattoo? Oh is that not what it's called, elves don't have them so I don't really know."

"No- it's a tattoo. I was just not expecting that question."

"Why? Someone had to have asked back in the lost cities, or even the forbidden cities too."

"No, I usually wore sleeves to cover it. And my scars." Now he looked interested.

"Right you had scars from before we kidnapped you. How did you get those?"

I eyed him. "You sure are curious today," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Better than sitting in awkward silence." The room fell into silence as I fell into an old memory. Ruy fidgeted more and more as the silence got suffocating. He realized with the silence that it was personal and quickly tried to take the questions back.

"Hey it's a-"

"Scars mean you went through something tough in the past, survived it, and came back stronger," I said mindlessly as I reached and grazed my finger against one of my scars. A small one right on my chin bone. Ruy's eyes widened, he could clearly tell I took it from an old memory by the misty look in my eye and he didn't want to press but the word still came out.

"What?"

"Hmm?!" I hummed as I finally came back.

"You said some really good advice about scars . . . . where did you get it from?" He asked slowly.

"My o- nowhere," I said and Ruy got the message to drop the subject and went on to talk about something else.

Later that night, nothing really happened. Earlier Ruy was talking about stories and memories he had with the Neverseen and memories leading up to why he did the crime he did and joined the Neverseen. He mention Alvar once and that was fun.

~ Few Hours Earlier

"Ok, then Alvar- shit!" He covered his mouth realizing he just revealed a member of the Neverseen. My eyes widened and then everything clicked. The crystal, the eye patch thingy, the dark aura. How did I not guess it?

"I KNEW IT!!" Didn't stop me from lying that I knew it though.

"Wait- you knew?!"

"I had a hunch," I said and through him a wink and smirk. He turned a little pink, I had realized he did that around me for some reason. Weird.

~ Back to Now

So that was fun as I taunted Ruy, now I'm going to bed because well what else is there to fucking do. Good night people of the world.

Little did she know-

I'm still here.

Shut up.

It's my head.

I don't care. Leave.

Whatever.

Little did she know she was going to have a massive case of going back into memories tonight.

That's not-

SHUT UP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1161 words

Well here's the next chapter. It took a while because I was sick and my mom wouldn't let me anywhere near the computer because it would just make it worse. So I tried to do it on my phone, dear mother was right. It increased my headache. 

Anyway eat food and drink water or else Sophie will die. Yes I'm pulling the Sophie card! Some of you might not care for her but (Y/N) does, do you want to cause her pain? 

Anyway bye loves!!

~Sahiko