Gossip

Ok this is a page where you can gossip about literally anything you want that is Keeper of the lost cities related.

I'm going first and it might make you guys hate me but I'm serious. I don't like Forkle. Actually I might just hate him.

It seems to me that he phrases things so perfectly that Sophie feels she doesn't get a choice and she chooses what Forkle wants her to choose. Further on the subject he constantly violates her privacy and mind, no matter his reasoning he has absolutely no right to do that. She is a young 16 year old girl that has a right to her privacy that he constantly violates. On top of that he's been doing that since she was born! He also doesn't give her information she has a fucking right to. It's frustrating and if I ever met him or was Sophie I would have beaten the absolute shit out of him. Maybe take it to the extreme level and join the neverseen to spite him. I hate Forkle and I have good reason to so don't try to convince me otherwise. I won't hear of it, these reasons outweigh any good things he has done.

Another, let's be honest the only good thing the matchmaking system has ever done was prevent you from dating your cousin. That's it.

Ok little loves gossip away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye loves merry Christmas!!

~Sahiko