Chapter 29

Currently (Y/N) was standing outside of Havenfeild it being her first day back from the Healing Center. Sophie had brought her her signature jacket along with a few more of her old clothes. So now she was wearing some big sweatpants and a T-shirt with her jacket, oh how she missed it. Apparently, they were all a bit big on her because of the lack of food. She had accidentally let it slip that they only fed her twice a week (her version of a week, (they would have to get her out of the mindset that the Neverseen gave her. The habits, sense of time, etc) anyway she let it slip and now Elwin and everyone else had been piling her with food, which she hated.

She also told them about Ruy, let's just say it came as a shock that he was actually around their age. Surprise. Also that he was hot in (Y/N)'s opinion and they made it their goal to make her not think that, isn't working. She asked about Keefe once but they all went quiet and changed the subject.

Anyway (Y/N) raced inside nearly tripping on the big pants she had on. She ran up the stairs with Sophie yelling at her to be careful and burst through the door of her room. This startled the little grey cat on her bed. He made a little sound and made his way over to her a little quickly, he rubbed against her leg and practically screamed at her to pick him up which she did.

(Y/N) cuddled her dear cat close to her chest hushing him and saying how she missed him while -she was gone- kidnapped but she wasn't telling that to her cat. After she gave Marty his attention she ran over to Stinky who looked all too happy to see his true loving owner. He burped a lot and she reached inside his age to pet him a bit then went over to Gildie's cage. She let the beautiful bird out who immediately crowed and dived into her chest. (Y/N)'s warmth was different from the warmth of a fire and how she missed this comforting warmth so much.

On another note, Iggy wasn't too happy about being last. So hit burped and farted in her face but obviously didn't bite her. . . . . or maybe he did we shall never know. She gave him a good portion of attention before she went back downstairs. She had spent a few weeks in the Healing Center, Elwin and everyone wanting to be sure she was healed before letting her leave. Sophie wanted her to meet a few people.

(Y/N) POV

I hopped down the stairs, not very careful not to trip. When I got to the living room I found Sophie, Grady, Edaline, and two tall grey creatures. One a girl and one a boy from what I observed, still gotta ask for pronouns. Gotta be respectful. I walked over and then remembered what they were from her first day in the lost cities, goblins. Cool.

"(Y/N) there you are! I wanted you to meet Sandor and Ayesha. Guys this is my sister." Sophie said introducing us. "And warning she's like Keefe but worse." She added and the Sandor guy groaned while Ayesha looked confused.

"Nice to meet you! What are your pronouns?" I asked and they looked further confused.

"Sandor is he and him and Ayesha is she and her," Sophie spoke up and I nodded. "(Y/N) Ayesha is your bodyguard- don't you give me that look!" Sophie yelled at me when she gave her a nasty look. I DON'T NEED A BODYGUARD!!

"I don't need a bodyguard! I can protect myself!" I yelled at her and the goblins gave me a 'seriously' look as Sophie crossed her arms.

"If you didn't need a bodyguard then explain all those scars," Grady said from the corner, he and Edaline haven't really interacted with you much, wanting to give you some space.

"Ok first of all most of these are from the ring, which is way too much detail to unpack so I will not be talking about that, and second half the time that scar-handed asshole tortured me he was standing freaked out in the corner and ended up limping from my kick. And yes Sophie I still got it." I said smiling proudly, I was always famous for my nasty kicks.