Chapter 32

"Sorry I'm late," a blonde long-haired man said as he walked in with a grin and sat in his seat. "The security here is murder." I just blew out a breath in boredom this was going to be booooooring. I zoned out and went on to think about how worried Pixel must be. He always did care a bit too much, always made sure to keep Gethen away as much as possible, or made sure I wasn't sick. Even sneaked me food sometimes when he noticed I was a little too thin. Sweet guy, I could shamelessly say that he was like a brother to me. I smiled slightly at the thought. He was short compared to other people and I have a great memory of him jumping up in Ruy's face when he started talking shit about him and me. Ruy. I guess he should be worried too, maybe not. I don't know. I ..... hope he is though. Cause then I wouldn't be the only one.

I was cut off when everyone started to leave the table. I shrugged and got up.

"Hey, can I go for a walk, or is that not allowed?" I asked the goblin that was leading me away.

"That's not allowed." They said, aw man. Oh well, I'll take a nap. I jumped in bed as soon as we got to our room and ignored the three people talking. I was just not in the mood today. I dreamed about me and Pixel blowing up Gethen's room and switching his shampoo for hair dye., wait not a dream we actually did that once. He had neon green hair for two weeks. Ah, memories.

Before I knew we were back in the circle table room and I had my head stuffed in my arms, barely making out any words.

"I said my piece." I didn't care to pay attention anymore seeing as they just went on to write and talk about the treaty, so fucking boring. Why exactly am I here again? I don't want to be hereeeee. I blew out a breath and adjusted my head slightly so that I could see stuff. The first thing that I noticed was Fintan, obviously, since he was right across from me, he looked stressed and nervous. What was he planning? I started thinking. So we have Ruy, Gethen, and Brant here with him too. Gethen had been here for months. When I saw them through the hologram they seemed to be meditating. Ruy's a Psionipath. Gethen's a telepath. Brant and Fintan are pyrokinetics. Think (Y/N), think.

Before I knew they started signing the paper and we were leaving. I heard something about a gala and groaned. Sophie, I swear if you're not going, I'm not. Actually, I am I'll just force you to come too. Soon we were back in our room.

"Your coming to the gala," I said.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes." Soon I tackled her to the ground. She screamed like she was being murdered and the goblins ran in thinking we were being attacked only to witness the sight of two sisters fighting on the ground. They just stared at us for a second then walked out. Soon Sophie gave up and we were in the gala.

"Why, (Y/N)? Why are we here?" She asked leaning against the wall annoyed. I turned around to face her with a stuffed mouth.

"FOOD!" I said and I would have laughed if it weren't for the food in my mouth.

"You're ridiculous," Sophie said rolling her eyes. " I'm leaving."

"Wait—" But she already left with a goblin behind her. I shrugged and kept eating.

"Well, you're having a feast." A voice said from behind me and it shook me to the core. I definitely knew that voice.

"Well, food is my only motivation in life," I said swallowing the food and turning around to see the hot man behind me. His black hair seemed to be styled perfectly yet hastily and messy. His clothes too although more put together. His jerkin was grey with golden intricate details while his undershirt was black with golden rimming. His pants were plain black slacks with grey knee-high boots. His gorgeous pink lips were twisted into a smirk and as our eyes met I asked. "What are you doing here Ruy?"

"I'm hurt. You're not happy to see me?" He fake gasped grabbing his chest. I scoffed.

"You know what I meant. How'd you get out of your cell?" I asked crossing my arms over my overly fancy purple dress. It was an off-the-shoulder knee-length purple dress. The sleeves were a transparent light purple with flower designs, the skirt of the dress was a mix between light and dark with the top being the same. The waistband was a light purple tied into a bow at the back. My cape cloak thing that I still to this day hated was silver on the outside and purple on the inside. Yes, a lot of purple deal with it.

"I have my ways." He said and snorted.

"Sure. But shouldn't you be downstairs y'know protecting your colleges from whatever your planning?" I said and he looked a little surprised but covered it quickly.

"Oh, I did. They each have a shield around them." He said and he took a step closer. "And for your earlier question, I'm here because I wanted to see you." He said and I couldn't help blushing slightly. This bitch and his words.

"And how exactly did you know I was here?" I asked and he smirked again.

"As I said," He said while reaching up and tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I have my ways." We stayed like that for a minute. His hand still touching my ear and staring into each other's eyes. He suddenly let go and grabbed my hand. "Could I interest you in a dance?" He said pressing his lips against the back of my hand lightly. Fuck his lips were soft.

"Yes," I said without thinking and it came out more breathy than I realized. He chuckled softly and led me into the dance where others were dancing to classical music. (I know it's just the leaders but just go with it)

No one noticed us or his presence not even Forkle or Edaline. Ruy moved perfectly with the music, his hands were on my hips with mine around his neck. What was happening to me?

"What are you planning?" I asked as we kept dancing in silence, just staring at each other.

"What do you mean by that?" He was genuinely baffled.

"I mean what are you doing here? What are you planning? Are you going to bring me back to that cell?" I asked and he just stared at me then let out a breathy laugh and shook his head.

"Well like I said earlier I wanted to see you. For your second question, it's simple really, we're going to knock this building down. Why am I telling you exactly? Because it is too late to stop it from happening. And for the last question," He paused for a second, dipping me deeply with the music. Fuck now my head hurts. " I would never." He said when he pulled me back up and our faces got close. What. The. Actual. Fuck. This was hot. We held eye contact for a good while and I realized that his eyes were getting bigger. A second later realizing that they weren't, he was just getting closer. I blushed deeply realizing what was about to happen and as I braced for it the floor shook with an earthquake-like energy.

Soon chaos took over the room Edaline had toward me and grabbed my arm, Forkle behind. I quickly looked over to Ruy to see him smirking wickedly.

"Until next time, love." He said. I could hear him somehow over the chaos although no one else did. I was about to go after him when the floor shook again. And when I looked back........ he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1465 words

DONE! And let me tell you, I had fun writing this chapter. Here you go guys and gals ( I don't—I don't know who's reading and don't care as long as you like it) some pure hot and fluffy actually no just hot Ruy moments. And let me tell you how much I wanted to make them kiss but how much that would ruin the plot. And no spoilers I'm not saying how. 

Anyway I hope you liked it! Eat food, drink water and sleep or else I will track you down, do background checks, find out where you live and oh so help me I'll—

BFF: Ok babe chill out. 

Me: *huff* whatever. Bye loves!! 

~Sahiko