Chapter 21

I drifted in and out of consciousness a few times only remembering three times I woke up.

One ~

I drifted back from unconsciousness unable to see anything. I was blindfolded and tied to a chair, my body felt sore telling me that they have been torturing me for a while. All I could do was try to keep my mind off of what they could be doing to Sophie and Dex.

"Ugh! It's not working." I heard a male voice groan out loudly in frustration. What is he talking about?

"What's not working?"

"My fire! It has no effect on her, it's as if all it's doing is being absorbed into her skin."

"That's impossible."

"Yeah- unless..."

"Is she a pyrokinetic?"

"Maybe but it doesn't matter."

"Still, the boss might want to know."

"Whatever, you tell her then." Then I felt something warm dribble down my arm and realized the guy must have cut me.

Two ~

I had been awake for a while now until I heard people out in the hall.

"Funerals are being arranged."

"They didn't care to look for the bodies?"

"Nope, they found the pendants at the bottom of the ocean and believed they drowned."

"Hmm."

Then someone walked in and started questioning and torturing me again. Then my wicked self came back. "What are you going to do, daddy."

Silence.

"Oh hell no!" And the guy rushed out of the room. I'm going to love messing with these guys!

Three~

"Do we have to go in there?" Someone said right outside the door of my prison room. Not so surprised no one had the guts to come in here for a while.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Why?"

"We have to wipe her memories."

"Can't we do it from out here?"

"Seriously?"

"You're not the one who she called daddy!!" The other guy screeched in a girly voice. Heheh. "It was traumatizing."

"Do you want to stay out here?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll be back." The door opened and someone walked in.

"H-"

"Don't you dare call me daddy, you sick child."

"I wasn't going to call you that," I said and the guy sighed in relief and walked over to me. As he placed his fingers on my temple to likely read my mind or erase my memories I smirked and said something even worse. "What are you doing, master."

"Yeah nope!" He left the room faster than the other did when he came in.

"See it is traumatizing!!"

"Shut up!!" The guy yelled at him in a girly scream voice.