Pixel and (Y/N)

It's been about half a year that (Y/N) has been staying with the Neverseen ( imprisoned but who cares) and she only knew that cause Ruy told her. She was currently laying eagle-style on the bed, wearing a black version of her usual outfit. The more she stayed she realized they had been loosening up. Giving her more clothes (Gisela claimed she was a growing girl), giving the clothes in different colors. Also giving her different types slightly, like some hoodies or long pants for the cold. They also brought her some things to entertain herself with, she was confused as to why they were doing this but she didn't ask, it means less boredom. She had a hoodie on over the T-shirt and was wearing shorts, she had some headphones on (Ruy had stolen them from the forbidden cities and had their technopath make it so the phone and headphones won't run out of battery and always have signal, the technopath also threw in a few extra features as well but they didn't know why).

She was just humming along to some music completely bored, today was one of what she called 'feeding days' so she had nothing to do but eat the little food they gave her. Oh yeah, she had gotten used to the new eating routine no longer getting stomachaches unless she was and her body just got used to it. Anyway, she had nothing to do and was just relaxing to some music when the door burst open.

A boy about 5'4 (still taller than her short-ass self) came rolling on the floor a few times. He had two bags that just landed in front of him. He had a blank face for a few seconds, turning his around to examine the room. He had messy brown hair and his eyes looked grey but had a tint of blue. He had a bandage on his cheek, also some covering his hands like gloves as well. He had a black hoodie on with some fancy slacks and fancy man shoes, he looked to be about seventeen. He blinked at the sight of the bedroom-like cell.

"Ehh who cares." He said in a sweet soft voice, within a few minutes there was a table set up in the middle of the room complete with all kinds of tech on it. (Y/N) took out her headphones and walked over watching as he screwed around with something.

"Hi."

"AHHH!" He yelled and whipped around in surprise. "Don't scare me like that."

"Ok." She said and a stretch of silence went on until she asked. "So . . . . . . who are you?"

"Pixel."

".... Whatcha doin'?"

"Creating tech because my stupid ass boss won't give me a break." He said and I grinned, I can already feel that I'll like this guy.

"Soooo how do you know how to make take?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"Well-" And she zoned out but kept little tabs so if he questioned her she could answer. It soon turned into a passionate ramble about tech and she zoned back in. She then realized this was actually pretty interesting. Don't tell anyone about this though, she'll kill you if it's leaked that she's into nerdy stuff.

"Can you teach me something?" (Y/N) asked interrupting his rambles and there was silence.

"W-wait your actually interested?" He asked amazed and she nodded. he then smiled widely, "Too late for you now, kid! I'm turning you into a technopath!"

"wait- what-!" And with that, her fate as a technopath-not-technopath was sealed.

From that day on Pixel visited her a few times a week for lessons and just to hang out. They got closer and closer despite their large age difference. ( (Y/N) is still twelve and Pixel is seventeen) Pixel always made her little gadgets, some being replicas of imparters or human tech with advancements. He also made her little robotic animals (he said he'll teach her when she was more advanced) and everyone could hear the little robots as they walked passed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

795 words

Ok so this was short because it was just one fun little one shot of how (Y/N) met the Neverseen's technopath and he turned her into one without her actually being one. 

Just a random thought, lets list all of her love interests so far. 

Ruy. 

Keefe.

Tam.

Biana.

Max.

Jay. (Guys I need to do something with this damn boy before he turns into one of the forgotten ones like our lovely Marella became - how dare Shannon! Any suggestions on what to do with Jay?) 

Also how do I get Max back in here? I already know how I'm going to I just want to know your idea's. Anyway I think that's it for now, good night/day. 

Bye loves!! 

~Sahiko