Chapter 13

Now we were sitting in a fancy courtroom waiting for fancy people. I have a pretty good feeling their asswholes. Anyway, at least I followed my instinct and dressed up today. I was wearing my signature jacket with theater tights and a blue and red skirt. I had comfy fuzzy combat boots with red lining on along with a blue human t-shirt with the foxfire and Ruewen symbols ironed onto it in red. I had the red ribbon Jay had given me on, I actually wrapped it so that one part was like a choker and the other is a long necklace. The crystal dog tag was on the necklace part tucked under my shirt.

As the fancy people walked in with these grey creatures- awesome I wanna fight one!- We stood up and bowed. Although mine was exaggerated out of mock respect, which Sophie elbowed me for. Oralie came over as the council started questioning Sophie.

I'm guessing you're waiting for me to give specifics, well no. I just zoned out the whole time, examining the councilors. And yes they all looked like asswholes. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and I had to stand. Oralie put her hand on my shoulder and wrist, ahh lie detector, wonder if I can beat her. Hmm.

"Miss Foster, where is your registry pendant?" The Emery guy asked.

"I lost it."

"That's a lie," Oralie said from behind me and everyone gasped at the fact I had lied to the council and Emery narrowed his eyes at me.

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"Fine, I broke it."

"Also a lie."

"I threw it away."

"Also a lie." Bitch.

"I didn't want to wear it.

"Truth but still a lie."

"Ugh, it's right here!" I said pulling it out and then the council questioned why it wasn't on its usual wired thing.

"Because it's fucking uncomfortable, your lucky I'm even wearing it," I said and everyone gasped.

"That language is not acceptable in this room!"

"Then I will leave."

"No you will not, you have not been dismissed yet."

"Then the fuck you want me to do about it," I said crossing my arms. The guy groaned but surprisingly he left it alone realizing he can't do anything about it. Yeah that's right you can't, no one can stop me from cursing. . . . Well except Grady . .. . . and Sophie . . . . . and Edaline, but that's it!!

"What were you doing during the Elementine bottling?" Emery asked me.

"Napping."

"Truth." And everyone sweatdropped, I was seriously napping the whole time? Yes people, yes I was. It's called the power of lazy sleep-deprived people being capable of sleeping through anything once they are actually asleep, well except their alarm, that's just plain wicked magic.

Soon the tribunal was over and we got to leave.

~

We were outside now and Dex was saying how cool that was but Alden took me and Sophie away but first Dex had to ask.

"Is Wonderboy going to know about this?"

"Nope," I said.

"Yes! Finally something I know Wonderboy doesn't!" I laughed as Grady took him and left telling us.

"See you at home kiddos and (Y/N) we will be having a long talk about lying to the council and cursing." I paled and turned to Alden.

"Make this as long as possible," I said and he chuckled leading us away, bitch this is a crisis. They began to talk as I zoned out ignoring them.

"(Y/N) are you listening?"

"Nope."

Soon we arrived at a door. "What's this place," I stated more than asked.

"The councilors offices, you both have an appointment with Councilor Terik." He said and as he was about to knock the door swung open and the non-asswhole-looking counselor was revealed. Oh thank god, let's just hope it isn't just his look that makes him seem like a non-asswhole.

I looked up at the man. "Teach me."

He looked at me bewildered. "What?"

"How to open a door right before someone knocks, such mind tricks! Teach me, oh great one." I said and he looked freaked out as I grinned. Sophie hit me over the head.

"Seriously?" she said.

"Yes."

"Him?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

I turned to Councilor Terik, "You're my new idol." I said and he had that look in his eyes that said he was rethinking his life decisions. He led us in after dismissing Alden and started talking about checking potential or whatever. That's when I cut in.

"You said potential and that means potential for both good and bad, right?" He looked surprised but then smiled.

"Finally someone gets it!" he said looking relieved, he then checked our potential and said it was interesting, and when we went back to the door he opened it just before Alden knocked.

"Seriously, dude, you have to teach me that," I said with a completely serious face.

"Sure, but some other time." he laughed and we left. When we got to Havenfield I tried sneaking up the stairs before Grady found me as Alden kept Sophie behind for some reason I didn't care enough to pay attention to. I was about halfway up the second flight of stairs when Grady caught me.

"Where do you think you're going." I heard the haunting voice behind me and turned to find the scarily calm Grady. Heheh, I'm in trouble.

I raced up the stairs before he could stop me and soon arrived in my room, locking the door. I heard him racing up the stairs and I freaked the fuck out. I grabbed my bag and started stuffing my clothes and hygiene stuff in there while trying to figure out an escape root. He was at the door so Leapmaster was off the list. I then remembered that strange purple crystal I found in Alvar's room.

"Y'know what? Fuck it!" I didn't want to get in trouble so I made the idiotic move of using it. Big mistake.

I ended up in a hallway, it wasn't by any means abandoned but it was dark. I walked around for a bit, passing the occasional door. Finally, I stopped at a door that said 'Ruy', hmm it must belong to someone. Let's look inside. I opened the door and found

...

...

...

a boring room. It literally had only a small bed and a desk with a closet and bathroom attached. Boring. I glanced around for anything interesting when the door to the bathroom opened. Out walked a hot boy. Please hear me out!

He had gorgeous black hair that was currently flat from taking a shower, which he was drying with his pale yet hot hands. Yes, hands are hot, have you seen drawings of them by Tiktok artists? Hot. Anyway, he had dark electric blue eyes that had a mysterious mist fallen over them that just made me want to stare into their depths forever, ahh why do I have so many crushes. Anyway, He had small plump girly lips and was wearing a black tank top with grey cargo pants. Hot.

He looked familiar though but from where. He took a minute to register me in there, but when he did for some reason a light pink covered his cheeks, and then it all clicked.

"Who -" I cut him off.

"Wait a fucking minute- JACKSON!?!?" I yelled out of shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh yes finally a cliffhanger! Now suffer. Also this is an aged down Ruy that is like their age deal with fucking it. I simp for this hot glorious man, suck it up. Anyway as said he is like 14 in this and he wears that necklace that blurs his face so that no one can see the fact that he is a child. 

Anyway suffer with the thought of Ruy being our age (in this book at least) and hot along with (Y/N) being stranded in a neverseen base! 

Goodbye. 

~Sahiko