« USJ Pᴀʀᴛ 4 » (Uirusu/Gomu)

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

"Oh, come on. What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Dammit. Don't tell me I was lied to..." Shigaraki hisses under his breath, scratching his neck in irriation.

"What's wrong?" All Might bellows.

Shigaraki meets his gaze.

"Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare." All Mights gaze seems to darken.

Shigaraki takes a step back, a gasp escaping his mouth in realization almost.

"Man, this is...intense." Bakugou murmurs.

"As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this." Todoroki states sternly.

Midoriya watches from not far behind All Might.

"Come on, Midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna go is get taken hostage or get in his way."

But Midoriya stays, fear in his eyes alone as he watches All Might.

Tenshi glances over her shoulder, noticing Midoriya. She raises a brow, walking towards him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Deku-?"

"What? Are you scared?!" All Might bellows, causing Tenshi to look up and follow Midoriya's gaze towards All Might and the villians.

Shigaraki quickly begins to rake his fingers across his neck, itching rapidly. Furiously.

"If only Nomu was here...he'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura Shigaraki! Please, do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful." Kurogiri states calmly.

Shigaraki stops, looking up.

"He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And, look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We havent missed our chance to kill All Might." Kurogiri finishes.

Shigaraki brings his hands down slowly from his neck.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. This is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end boss is right here." Shigaraki rasps.

But as this happens, their 'underlings' recover slowly. Some rising behind Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoriya, Guritchi and Tenshi.

They all turn except Midoriya, hearing their groans as they rise to their feet.

"I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys." Kirishima glances towards Bakugou and Tenshi before looking forward, hardening his body.

"Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else."

Guritchi nods sternly in agreement. Eyes flickering a bright green before quickly glitching behind one and punching them into the side. The one villain falls to the floor with ease. The others growl, Guritchi turning to meet their gazes, not far in front of the others.

Midoriya stands behind, still watching All Might carefully. As if something was off.

Todoroki peers over his shoulder towards Midoriya.

"Will you be joining us-?"

Midoriya stays silent...gritting his teeth.

Shigaraki quickly darts forward right for All Might.