« Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴜᴄᴋ ɪs Bɪʀᴅʙʀᴀɪɴ?! » (Hikari/Tenshi)

(𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠...𝐻𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? I. DONT. GIVE. A. FUCK!"

I shrink back slightly, taking notice of the usual morning chaos. Nothing new between Bakugou and Iida. The exact same.

I sit down in my seat silently. I glance up, Kirishima grabbing Bakugou's shoulder from behind his desk. Bakugou glares up at Kirishima before sneering back at Iida who pursued the situation at hand.

"NO. I will not tolerate these actions. Do you even understand that all the pro heroes we see today have once sat at these very same desks? We must respect the property of this legend of a school..."

Bakugou rolls his eyes, not removing his feet from his desktop. He didn't care. And to be honest I didn't see such a bad thing in it either. Or at least didn't see the point in arguing against it.

It wasn't going to change anything.

Kirishima snickers softly, his hand still on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Come on Bakubro...no need to be stubborn."

Bakugou's gaze turns one of pure anger as he looks back up at Kirishima.

Kirishima was always trying to ease the arguments. Usually ended up being arguments Bakugou started.

It wasn't long before the argument seized, Iida heading back to his seat and annoyed Bakugou glaring at everyone who crosses his path.

Kirishima sighs, taking a few steps back. He scratches the back of his head before looking up.

Dang it.

Our eyes meet suddenly, breaking me out of my thoughts. I smile casually, returning a small wave to him. He smiles brightly.

He then glances behind him, Bakugou causing a sudden ruckus again.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BIRD BRAIN?!"

Bakugou smashes his hand on the desk taking a stand at his desk. His angered eyes look around, glancing at the door. Then me.

I couldn't help but gulp, sliding back in my seat. He growls pointing towards me.

"You. Stem. Where the fuck is Bird Brain at-?"

I didn't know. We hung out and such but we weren't close enough for her to tell me where she was at. Nor did I ask her cause like it wasn't my business.

I shrug, clenching my other hand as I look down.

"I-I don't know-"

Kirishima raises a brow.

"Sense when does it matter? Why are you so angered by her not being here-? I would think you would be chill for once cause of it..."

Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"Tsch- Whatever. It doesn't fucking matter. Wanted to pound her face that's all..."

I tense, looking back up.

"W-Why this time? And didn't you see her last night at detention?"

Wouldn't he know where she was at? He just saw her last night.

Bakugou glares at me, shoving his hands into his pant pockets.

"Tsch yah I did but doesn't mean I know where the fuck she at. And because she fucking ignored me. Left me in detention last night-fucking asshole..."