« USJ Pᴀʀᴛ 1 » (Guritichi/Tenshi)

(𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒...𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛)

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!"

Everyone gasps at the sight of Thirteen, the pro hero with the quirk Black Hole. People begin talking quickly.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world!" Midoriya says frantically, covering his mouth with amazement finally as Uraraka hops with joy.

"Woo-hoo! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!"

Obake's eyes widen with amazement as she peers through the crowd at the pro hero.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen exclaims, her arm extending out invitingly.

"This is going to be awesome!" Everyone states with excitement before following her into the building.

Everyone's mouths drop in amazement as they enter, the big dorm shaped building holding wonders inside. A different setting within every corner of the dome.

Mountains, water, broken down buildings, shipwrecks, and even place with a city in flames for simulation purposes.

Mizuki's eyes quickly trail to the big thing of water with a huge smirk. Her shark teeth cheezing cockily.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima states in shock as he looks around.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Etcetera. I created this training to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!"

"Just like Universal Studios Japan..." Everyone murmurs.

Aizawa walks forward to Thirteen, peering around.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead." He says in a grim voice.

"Actually, it's something else..." Thirteen murmurs.

"Hm?"

"Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge..."

"That man is the height of irresponsibility." He murmurs with a look of slight annoyance.

Obake glances at them, overhearing their conversation. She tenses slightly as she spots Niko suddenly, a look of slight worry before disappearing once more. Obake tilts her head, quickly looking away once more as Aizawa turns around towards the class.

"The clocks ticking. We should get started."

Obake peers over at Guritchi who stands not far behind her towards the left of the group. Spotting him easily from the height difference compared to the others.

She quickly looks back at Thirteen as she slowly side walks over to Guritchi, quietly to not make a scene.

She grabs his hand, keeping her gaze ahead at Thirteen as she spoke. Guritchi peers down.

"Excellent. Before we begin, let me say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five..."

"We get it!" The students argue.

"Listen carefully. Im sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called Black Hole...I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust..."