«Sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ Uᴘ» (Tenshi)

(𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟)

It wasn't long after the voting that the bell rang, signaling the highlight of the day...lunch.

I sigh to myself, Hikari not far from beside me as I begin to gaze at the variety of foods that lay across the counter.

I grab a bowl that sat on the counter full of fresh curry. A small grin crosses my face as my hand touches the warm bowl.

Hikari glances at me and then smiles as she peers back down at the food. She grabs a small plate of Tofu and a small thing of fruit as well.

"You have a place to sit?" Hikari glances up at me with a hint of curiosity.

I shrug. If I was going to be totally honest, I was keeping to myself for the last few days as far as lunch.

"Nah-"

Hikari suddenly smiles brightly.

"How about you sit with me? It would be nice to have another girl to sit with-"

I raise a brow.

"Uhh sure-"

Another girl? Who was she sitting with?

I follow behind her to a long table of classmates. I glance around noticing familiar faces.

Kirishima. Sero. Mina. Even the Gomu squad sat near them...this including Denki, Mizuki, Jirou and Gomu himself.

Hikari sits down across from Kirishima with a smile. I swiftly sit down next to her.

"Hey gu-" I trail off noticing the ash blonde, Bakugou glaring at me from across the table. I tense.

Hikari smiles softly at everyone.

"Brought Tenshi over, figured it would be alright-"

Kirishima smiles.

"Welcome Tenshi-" He says.

But the words don't even make me glance over. I fold my wings across my back, peering down at my food once more.

Hikari? Sitting with this asshole?! Go figure.

"Sooo guys, do you think Midoriya will be a good class rep?" Sero begins before he starts munching on his food.

Mizuki rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

"I would've been better-"

"NO WAY IN HELL WILL DEKU EVER BE GOOD." Bakugou shouted while he aggressively eats his food.

I roll my eyes as I begin to pick up my chopsticks to eat.

"I wouldn't go that far, but Deku is a nervous wreck, if we need a class rep they need to be confident, helpful, unbiased, calm and-" I list before...

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR ME?!"

I raise a brow.

"Cause you lack most of those qualities." I say with a sigh as I begin to pick at my food.

"Except you're confident, but you're overly confident...there's a limit you know..." I state glancing up at him.

Mizuki rolls her eyes.

"Like you're any better Tenshi-"

I shoot a glare towards her as I jab my chopsticks into my curry.