« Bᴜs Rɪᴅᴇ Gᴏɴᴇ Wʀᴏɴɢ » (Tenshi/Hikari)

(𝐼𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

"Today's training will be a little different."

Oh how wonderful...

"You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

A couple gasps spread around the room. I sink back in my chair.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero shouts questioningly raising his hand.

"Rescue-" Aizawa states, showing a small white and blue 'rescue' card to the class.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Mizuki smirks widely with a small flick of her tail.

"Hehe there's water? No one stands a chance-"

Denki snickers.

"Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout." He glances at Mizuki, then to Ashido.

"Totally!" Ashido squeals excitedly.

"Real hero work. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitment-" Kirishima pipes in.

"It is definitely something new-will push us all," Hikari smiles as she listens in.

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit."

I widen my eyes as I quickly notice Mizuki practically jump out of her chair in excitement.

"EXACTLY TSU!"

A couple classmates snicker, taking notice in her competitive spirit showing. Mizuki isn't one to ever loose a fight or any competition without a serious fight.

Probably the one thing I enjoy about her.

I grin slyly, opening my mouth to speak but quickly cut off.

"About fucking time we get some legit work...was starting to think this school was overrated-"

I look to the back of the room towards the voice. My gaze meets Uirusu, tilting her chair back slightly as her feet prop up ontop of her desk. I roll my eyes.

Aizawa glares.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..."

He presses a button before continuing, allowing the slots full of our hero costumes to open up.

"...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

With that, everyone gets up from their seats, deciding preferences and such before heading out. I sigh, taking a step to the costumes. I grab mine, peering down at it.

My wings tense, a small smirk tugging at my cheeks.

Back bitches...

~°~○~°~○~•~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑣, 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒.)