« Cʟᴀss Rᴇᴘᴜsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ » (Gomu/Tenshi)

(𝐺𝑜𝑚𝑢 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑧𝑢, 𝐾𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙)

Our eyes wander around, Mizuki raising a brow in suprise as we stop in front of a huge crowd.

"Woah...who and why are they all here-?" Mizuki murmurs in a mix of curiosity and amazement.

Jirou even looks around, suprised by the sudden commotion around the front of the school.

I couldn't even believe it. Why where a bunch of reporters at UA? That wasn't a common appearance.

"I don't have a clue..." I murmur as I look around.

Suddenly we look towards a reporter who seemingly speaks louder than the others around, taking notice in Izuku Midoriya.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?"

He quickly panics waving his hands to shut the reporter down as best as he could.

"U-um, sorry, I have to go to the, uh..."

Suddenly Mizuki plants her hands to either side of her in fists. I raise a brow as I watch her stomp her way, pushing through the crowd. She steps in front of Midoriya, facing the reporter. The reporter looks down in slight suprise.

"The nurse's office! He needs to go to the nurse's office! Scram!" Mizuki shouts in annoyance.

Midoriya takes that as a hint and pushes past the crowd to get inside.

Mizuki crosses her arms, but her shout didn't stop the reporter.

"Do you propose that the UA training and Battle Trials help students with their quirks?"

Mizuki glances at her, clearly not amused.

"SCRAM-"

The reporter rolls her eyes quickly going towards her next victim, leaving Mizuki with camera men.

Uraraka.

"Are you one of All Might's students?! Tell us- what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?!"

Uraraka widens her eyes slightly.

"Um...what's he like? Well...uhh..."

She struggles to find words.

"...he's super muscle-y. Yeah!" She finally states, her arms on either side to pose...attempting to get her point across.

Next victim.

"How is he faring as a teacher? What are you learning?"

Iida quickly answers as usual.

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we admire."

They quickly get bored by that answer.

She quickly moves on.

"Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class?"

My eyes travel towards the victim attempt. A small grin tugs at my cheeks as I notice Katsuki Bakugou.

"Oh, hold on..." She continues to follow behind him.