« Sᴡɪᴍ Mᴇᴇᴛ? » (Mizuki/Gomu)

(𝑀𝑖𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

It was finally morning, the sun shining brightly outside. The cool fall breeze setting in the air.

I dart downstairs with my bag in hand and my dark blue jacket hanging from my head. I skid past Sasuke and stumble into the door in a rush.

"BYE MOM-!" I yell over my shoulder.

I rush out the door, the door slamming shut behind me. I smile cheerfully, the breeze rushing against my face.

There was something else about the cold air. The cold breeze on a sunny morning just felt amazing. Maybe it was because of the holiday season...or maybe it was just the thought of something new other than summer heat.

I look down at my phone noticing the time. Sparky had told me to make sure I didn't leave before 7:30. Making sure to do that was still an issue for me. Cause my obvious self got distracted with figuring out what shark necklace I wanted to wear.

I couldn't choose between Tiger or Great White...

Then because I couldn't decide, I just got my luckiest one.

My Sandbar Tooth necklace.

Yes, it was none of my options from the first place but when you can't decide, just choose the luckiest one. Which was in fact not my Tiger Shark tooth necklace nor my Great White tooth necklace.

I quickly come across the corner next to the light post. Gomu and Jirou stood waiting while Sparky leaned against the light post with a bright smile as he spotted me.

He waves.

"HEY SHARP TOOTH!"

I smile cheerfully, my sharp teeth showing and glinting in the sun slightly.

"Hey Sparky! Hey guys!"

"You're lateee-" Jirou sneers playfully.

I roll my eyes.

"At least I'm not early and pissed at you all for leaving me like LAST TIME-" I remark back at her.

Gomu shrugs turning towards Jirou.

"She has a point Jirou-"

Jirou rolls her eyes and turns.

"Oh, whatever. Always gonna take little shark's side, I see how it is." She teases turning away and beginning to walk across the street towards the school in the far distance.

Gomu's sudden panic causes me and Sparky to snicker amongst ourselves. Gomu quickly follows behind. Sparky raises a brow.

"That's my Pookie for ya-" He grins slyly before glancing down at me.

I snicker softly with a sly grin tugging on my cheeks.

The sudden want to tease him was beyond control. I quickly follow after, Sparky following close behind.

I glance up at Gomu, the same grin on my face.

"Soooo have you both like admitted yet to each other-?"

Jirou's eyes suddenly widen in realization of what I just said. Her cheeks flush slightly as she clenches her hands.

"S-shut it Mizuki..."

"You know what-? Just because you asked that, I ain't giving you the gift I got you-" He closes his eyes, crossing his arms playfully.

I gasp before bearing my sharp teeth up towards him.