« USJ Pᴀʀᴛ 2 » (Guritchi, Tenshi, Obake, Gomu, Mizuki, Hikari)

(𝐺𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠)

I tense, bracing myself.

Obake.

I feel my eyes begin to flicker green. The villians smirk from ahead.

A villian swiftly darts forward, sliding to the side suddenly to get a hit.

Glitch.

Within milliseconds I disappear and reappear on his other side, landing a harsh hit on his back. Knocking him to the floor.

Suddenly a long thick sheet of ice spreads across the ground. I shoot my gaze up in suprise.

Another villian? Ice? No-

Shoto Todoroki.

The ice spreads over, crawling up each villains leg and up their torso like a disease. Trapping them within seconds.

"Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child-? For God's sake, you're adults. Put up a real fight-" Todoroki scoffs.

I stand up straight, eyes dimming quickly back to normal.

Obake. What happened to the others? Where were the others? Where was Obake-?

~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○

(𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎)

"AHHHHHHH!"

Bakugou throws a villian to the ground with ease. I roll my eyes before swiftly pushing off into the air in the room. I swing down landing a kick upside an unlucky villians head.

A smirk plasters across my face.

I take a step back, causing me, Kirishima, and Bakugou to be practically back to back.

I croutch slightly, my wings extending outwards. Peering around at the soon to be wrecked villians.

"Where do you believe the others are at?" Kirishima glances at me then back forward.

A villian quickly darts at Kirishima, attempting to use that as a advantage. But fails. Miserably. Kirishima punches him straight into the gut, hardened fist and all.

"I don't know. We can't be the only ones who where transported-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASSES!" Bakugou interupts, dashing forward and blasting an explosion at the villians.

I squint, wings quickly flapping to rid the smoke.

Idiot.

I glance at Kirishima. He gives a stern nod before rushing forward at another villian.

I glance forward. Gaze cold.

These idiots are screwed. That's for sure. But what about the others-?

I rush forward with not another thought but how screwed the villian ahead of me is...

~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○

(𝑂𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑣; 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑎, 𝑂𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑜, 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑜, 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑜, 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑗𝑖, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑖𝑑𝑎)

"Shoji. Got them? Anything? Where is everyone?" Iida braces himself next to Shoji...full alert.

I tense glancing at Shoji. His arms quickly multiplying and extending outwards into different senses.