« Gʜᴏsᴛ Bᴜsᴛᴇʀs » (Gomu)

I finally push myself up, straightening myself out from the hit. Dang, that stupid shark has another thing coming. A sly yet evil smile spreads across my face as I finally enter the spectating room.

My eyes dart towards the screen. Another two teams exit the room. Tokoyami, Tsu, Kirishima and Sero. This means we're next.

My gaze quickly trails around the room. Where's the little zombie girl. My eyes stop, spotting her in the clearing. She was crouching in the open part of the room in the back. I walk towards her.

"Uirusu-" I exclaim.

She keeps her gaze put towards the screen. Her messy hair hid her face ever so slightly. She scowls.

"What is it-?"

"Before we go, have any plan or idea-?" I ask a hint of curiosity in my voice.

She keeps her gaze towards the screen. She stands up, her hands clenching into fists.

"Our plan no matter what should be to beat their ass. Disagree-?"

"Hell yeah! That's the spirit-!" I yell, my hand shooting to the sky in a fist.

Uirusu finally turns her gaze towards me, a cold glare. I raise a brow as she swiftly grabs the collar of my shirt, bringing me down closer to her.

"Shut up idiot-no need to show off how idiotic you are...you already are one on the daily-"

She lets go of my collar, her eyes quickly trailing back to the screen as All Might bellows.

"Villians WIN!"

I grin slyly with a shrug.

"No promises Uirusu-"

She scowls, lashing her gaze back towards me. She must really hate my guts now. Who cares-

Kirishima, Sero, Tsu, and Tokoyami quickly appear from the doorway. All Might swiftly pulls out another two balls. Team K vs Team M.

My eyes dart around the room, waiting for a team to stand. Uirusu snickers under her breath, her gaze locked on someone as if they were her prey. I follow her gaze. Obake and Guritchi.

"This going to be easy-one goody tooshoo gentleman and a wimpy girl who doesn't know how to fight. Perfect."

Personally don't know how much I trust her words. No one knows their quirks much. They have been silent, the backboard of everything for the last two weeks. I shrug.

"We should still be careful-we don't know-"

She quickly interrupts me harshly with a soft shove, "Don't tell me what to do idiot. I'm not stupid unlike some people-"

She clearly was focused on the task at hand. Which was unusual coming from her. Always the girl sleeping in class, not paying attention. She only was focused like this when she drank about twenty million monsters. Practically pissing monster. I grit my teeth, shoving the thought aside.

"Damn-cant help but feel like that was targeted..." I sneer casually.

Uirusu gives a sly smile, her gaze turning back towards me slowly.

"You think-?"

Suddenly All Might's voice booms.

"Everyone get in position! Let the next round prepare to start!"

With that, Uirusu swiftly leaves my side...heading straight out the door. She was ready, but still uttered no plan to me. Guess I'm once again following along.