« Cʟᴀss 1A Gʀᴏᴜᴘ Cʜᴀᴛ » (Mayoi/Todoroki/Tenshi/Mizuki)

(𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑖 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

The sun dims across the sky, setting. Words about Bakugou leaving and Midoriya chasing after him spreading through the classroom.

I glance towards a group of girls- Uraraka, Tsu, and Mina. They quickly head out the door, Uraraka with a tint of worry in her eyes.

Something was going on. Wasn't a suprise. When was something not happening between those two?

I stand up and follow silently. I stop noticing them look out the window in the hall. I quietly walk up towards the window beside them looking out, spotting Midoriya and Bakugou.

"Huh, I wonder what they were all talking about." Mina says with her hands pressed up against the glass.

"The fated battle between rivals." Uraraka says sternly, a hint of seriousness in her words.

"Whatever Midoriya was saying, it looked like Bakugou really wanted to punch him." Tsu croaks, a finger heald up to her mouth.

"Childhood friends turned enemies!" Uraraka states.

"Midoriya's quirk seems to only get in his way. Bakugou on the other hand, that pride will tear him down peice by peice." I say suddenly from their side.

Uraraka, Tsu, and Mina quickly turn their gaze towards me in slight suprise. But then they turn back towards the window. Mina and Tsu nod in agreement. Uraraka stays silent, no reaction.

Uraraka probably didn't want to admit it to herself...

~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○

(𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣, 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟)

Momo sighs softly, murmuring to the right of me...next to Guritchi and Obake, "Midoriya just ran out-dont understand why...Bakugou practically murdered him today."

I listen more into their conversation, leaning against the wall. Obake glances towards Guritchi then back at the doorway, her hands fiddling with one another.

"Yah-they both aren't in the head it seems-" Guritchi comments.

Guritchi glances at Obake, Obake sitting criss-cross apple sauce on his desk. Momo glances at Guritchi and speaks sternly, "Right-? How can they expect to get better if they can't even work together..."

She sighs before glancing at Guritchi with a sudden apologetic look.

"My bad for being in the drama-just a lot I guess..."

I quickly stop listening in on their conversation.

My eyes quickly spot a taller girl swiftly cross the room. Ankoku Mayoi. The portal quirk girl. What could she be doing...surely she wasn't including herself in this situation. She didn't seem like the person to do so. Maybe just leaving...

~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○~°~○

(𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣)

The drive home was quiet. Aizawa seemed tired as ever as well as not interested in any of the events that happened today.

We soon arrive home, Aizawa parking the car into the driveway. I sigh softly, grabbing my bag and opening the door. Aizawa exits too.

I swiftly head into the house, heading straight upstairs to put my stuff down. My stomach grumbles quietly. I flop onto my bed tiredly.

The thoughts swarm through my head. Uraraka notified me what had happened , or at least what they could see from what happened. Deku had a conversation with Bakugou, and as usual it didn't end up good.