#watched|  An infantry force storms the village of Umm Safa, northwest of Ramallah

#Urgent|  An Israeli air strike targeting the northwestern areas of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft targeted the vicinity of Al-Bahabsa Mosque, east of Rafah.

#image|  For the youngest memorizer of the Holy Qur’an, while being honored in one of the displacement centers in Rafah

#Urgent |  A number of martyrs and wounded as a result of the occupation bombing of a house in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of Rafah.

#Follow-up | Two martyrs so far and a number of injuries after the occupation bombed a house for the Al-Bahabsa family in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of Rafah.

#watched|  Now the speech of the head of the Political Bureau of the Hamas movement, Ismail Haniyeh, in the condolences of Sheikh Abdul Majeed Al-Zindani

#Urgent|  Israeli media: Power was cut off from Margaliot after it was targeted by missiles from southern Lebanon.

Egyptian popular calls for a demonstration at the American University in Cairo denouncing the ongoing war on Gaza

#Urgent|  Haaretz, citing sources in the Israeli army: 10 rockets landed in Margaliot in the Upper Galilee without sirens sounding.

.

🔻Our Mujahideen clashed with the occupation forces in the (Al-Maslakh) axis and detonated explosive devices in a number of vehicles and caused direct casualties among the ranks of the occupation forces.

#Urgent |  Confrontations erupt in the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, and the occupation fires live bullets and gas bombs extensively

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid targeting the vicinity of Al-Attar station in the Al-Mawasi area, west of Khan Yunis

#Follow |  Former Israeli Defense Minister, extremist Avigdor Lieberman:

- 200 days after the outbreak of the war, today 5 missiles were fired at Sderot, and two missiles at Zikim. It is a real battle day in the north with continuous shooting, coinciding with the sound of sirens in the settlements of northern occupied Palestine.

- This is all after 200 days of war, and 133 people are still held captive by Hamas in Gaza!

- This is not a holiday of freedom, this is chaos itself, and I think it is time for the leaders of "Israel" to take responsibility and return to their homes.

#watched |  After Abu Ubaida’s speech was broadcast through the minarets of mosques in the town of Al-Mughayir, the occupation forces opened fire on the speakers of the mosque in Al-Mughayir, east of Ramallah, and burned its electrical transformers.

#Follow |  ⭕️ A delegation from the Civil Defense makes an inspection tour of bakeries in Gaza Governorate after they restarted their work.

- A delegation from the Civil Defense in Gaza Governorate made a tour
  An inspection of the bakeries after they returned to work again, as this tour included “Al-Family Bakery, Ajour Bakery, Al-Sharq Bakery, and Al-Sultan Bakery.” This tour comes in the context of inspecting the work of the bakeries and providing them with hotline numbers for the Civil Defense to provide service to them in the event of an emergency.

The delegation praised the work of bakery owners and their national role by working around the clock to provide bread to citizens in light of the continuing war.

In turn, the bakery owners thanked the delegation for this visit and praised the heroic and humanitarian work of the civil defense crews in serving citizens during the war.