42 - Mystery death investigation

Start from the beginning

Karan " Thanks Dr. Batra, we will see you later and mail me the reports to my personal mail , I will send Jake to collect the hard-copy personally , thanks team "

Teju nodded at everyone and they get back to work and she walked with Karan outside after they changed into disguised form.

Karan " This is so cruel, y would someone do this to 23 year girl, aspiring doctor " 

Teju " exactly, y would they do this to her and what's the connection to her and the killer. Karan, did you listen, the doctor said, it's a rare chemical used in some industries, so we need to first find the industrial places that manufacture this metal and use them."

Karan " yes teja, I will look into it "

Teja " I will go to this girl home and investigate, may be we will get some information from there "

Karan " Don't go alone , I will ask Shivam or om to come with you, the zone is under police observation "

She nodded and he started the engine, he called manoj,

" Manoj, I want all call history and recent audio message of Aishwarya Singh...

yes the same girl who was murdered.,

Yes it's a murder and I will tell u the details, do this work asap and get back to your bhabhi or me. I m going to meet mamu

Bye "

He dropped teju at mall, for the eye facade, she did some shopping and get back to home in cab while he reached the head office and had a talk with his mamu. 

Sitesh " what are u saying Karan, this is y everyone keep pressuring me to leave the case.. Karan, I guess something or someone big is involved in this.  Do one thing, let's close this case officially "

Karan ' but sir "

Sitesh " listen to me Karan, officially the case will be closed a suicide but unofficially I m appointing you and the squad to carry on with the case and we will directly put this case on Supreme Court when we have all evidence infront of the majesty "

Karan nodded " I understand, we will do it that way sir "

Sitesh " Don't involve mish in this case"
He said like warning and Karan rolled his eyes.

Karan " stop her if u can., bcoz I couldn't. She is more involved than me, mereko maar degi agar mei nah kahe toh "

Sitesh chuckled " kitna darti ho tum usse champ , choti hai voh.. "

Karan " Chota dhamaka hai, you should get one punch from her, then you won't call her small "

Sitesh laughed at the dreadful face of his nephew and Karan left bidding a bye. 

He reached to their safe spot and the others were all present. He put the file infront of them with a big name written on it

Operation Blue whale

Jake took the file and he opened them and it was aishwarya case. Karan explained them about the meeting with sitesh and they nodded understanding . He explained the case and progress till now.

They joined in a huddle and Karan said " We won't leave the killer, we will give justice to Aishwarya "

" Yes sir " the group responded back and they discussed further on how to handle the case from there.

Karan " Shivam, you will get the list of industries, open one and the closed one as well.  We need a complete list of industrial spaces in this state "

Shivam " On it sir, will update you soon "

Karan " Om, you and teju will go to the victim house and gather information "