Twins turn a month and a half old

Lyndon Mikael

The twins were now a month and a half old,Jayden hasn't even talked to me since "Have you heard from Jay?" I asked Dani "No, have you?" She asked "No, that fucking daughter of hers man!" I shook my head, Jailene had to go, I don't care how she disappeared but she had to.

Me: I want to see our kids please

Me: Jay answer me, those are my kids as well

Me:Jayden Carter King Mikael Answer me now or I'll show up at your door.

Jayden: and then you'll be arrested so go ahead love.

Me: Idgaf, I'm coming to see Jeh-man and Leilani.

Jayden: You can pick them up, you aren't coming in my house.

Me: ok! I love you baby 😘 be there in an hour.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dani Lexus

"What's up with you?" Takai asked "Nothing!" I said while unloading the truck "aight, my bad!" She said "You all need to hurry up!" Lyndon came out back "Well maybe if you hire some helpers we would be done by now!" I sighed loudly "Maybe if you would shut the fuck and work you'd be done by now! Dakota come over here and help them please." Lyndon was so nice to everyone else but when it came to me she was an asshole, She's been a jerk to me for a few weeks now. "I'm bringing the kids by Jay's house, you gonna be there?" Takai asked "Nah, O.T!" I lied "Oh ok!"

We finished unloading the truck so I head back inside and start making coffee in the staff room that was set up "Can I get a cup?" Takai asked "Yea!" I poured her a cup, added creamer and gave it to her.
"What's up?" Dakota came in, wrapped her arms around Takai and kissed her, I missed Jayden so much. Seeing them so happy together made me miss Jay even more.

10pm - Heading to Jay's house

I drove to Jay's house in silence, A lot was on my mind, I wish her and I could just cuddle and talk to each other.

"Who is it?" She asked after I knocked three times.
"Jay please open the door!" I said
"You and Lyndon don't listen, what do you want?" Jay stepped outside
"To be with you, for us to be back good, I don't know why I'm being punished when I didn't even do anything, This is Lyndon's problem not mine." I said
"Dani, you knew she had a twin brother, neither one of you told me, but it's cool! It's my own fault for not doing any research after seeing that picture!" Jay huffed
"Can you stop treating me like this, I love you and I would never hurt you so please!"
I could feel a tear form at the corner of my eye so I wiped it away.

"Truth is, you both played me and my stupid ass fell for it, you can leave now." Jay walked back in her house, closed and locked the door.

Me: Can I come through?
Lyndon: Yea! Twins need to be fed
Me: Okay OTW
Lyndon: See you soon

🎶 Can I, baby? Can I, baby?
Yeah, can I, baby? Can I, baby?
Can I, bring you to the six where I really stay, baby?
Show you why I am the way I am
Can I, tell you what I think my biggest flaw is, baby?
I try to be consistent, but I can't
Can I, have an honest moment wit' you right now, baby?
Tell me who the fuck you wanna be
Can I, get an honest answer from you right now, baby
'Cause all we ever talk about is me
Can I, before I turn the lights out
'Fore I turn the lights out, tell me who the fuck you wanna be🎶 Can I- Drake