Attitude and Healing

Jayden - Going home from hospital

Bandz: How are you feeling?
Me: Like hell, my damn pussy ripped
Bandz: Aww baby, you need an ice pack and some love
Me: Dani just went to get ice, I want to sleep
Bandz: Where is Lyndon?
Me: right here holding the twins, taking pics...
Bandz: You hungry?
Me: Yes 😩 starving
Bandz: Ubereats?
Me: large Popcorn chicken nuggets and large fries with a lemon tea
Bandz: It'll be there soon babe
Me: Thank you 😘
Bandz: You're welcome ☺️😘😘 I can't wait to see you again!
Me: Ugh same 😭❤️🥹
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
15 minutes later
Bandz: Food should be there babe
Me: Thank you baby 😘😘
Bandz: You're welcome
Me: Oooo and it's hot *image attached*
Bandz: I told they ass to make sure it's hot lol
Me: ❤️🥰

"Who bought you food?" Lyndon asked "The fuck does it matter, At least I'm eating!" I placed the cushion on the chair and sat down, my vagina was swollen and sore, 
"Man I ain't having no more kids for real, If Dani wants kids she's going to have to find a way."

"You and your attitude need to stop before I get pissed off!"

"Am I supposed to be scared, the fuck?" I continued to eat my food when Dani came in with two bags of ice "Oh my gosh, Thank you babe!" I said "You're welcome!" Dani put the ice in the freezer  "So you don't have an attitude with her but have one with me?" Lyndon was bent down and in my face  "What's up with y'all?" Dani sat down next to me, I know her ass wanted some food "You can have some!" I said "Ooh shiiit!" Lyndon stood up, she laughed and clapped her hands "So we being petty and immature?" She asked "Ehh just a bit!" I nodded "Cool!" She took my drink and sipped on it "Ooh and it's Lemon tea, you funny for that!" She said "Whatever Sexy Lyndon!" I smiled.  Dani and I ate while Lyndon played GTA5.

Lyndon Mikael 

"Jeh-man, What's up baby?" I picked up our son and kissed his cheeks "Leh-leh!" Jayden took Lehlani to the changing table, I changed Jehlani on the bed but with a baby blanket under him "You need to pump in an hour, do you want me to set up an extra TV in here?" I asked Jayden "Nah, I'll breastfeed them, pump later!" Jay sat in the recliner with Lehlani, I handed her the boppy pillow "Can you please forgive me?" I kissed her forehead "Maybe!" She said "Babe come on, I just want what's best for them, I'm sorry for being an asshole" I kissed her cheek "Can you move so I could feed them?" Jay stared at me, I knew she wanted my lips on hers but right now she was playing hard to get "I can't wait for you to heal so I can..." I busted out laughing before finishing my sentence, Dani laughed too "I'ma fuck you up, watch when I'm done feeding the twins.  I was going to say *So I can tear that pussy up* but yeaaa that just wouldn't be appropriate   "The only thing you are going to do is lay in bed and ice the cooch!" Dani handed Jay a homemade ice pack, Dani and I took the twins, burped them and put them back to bed.