Bandz The Teaser

Bandz

Jayden King POV
"So what's wrong with my fiancée?" I asked Bandz "Nothing, I like what I see right here!" She licks her lips "Do you?" I shyly smile "I do but what's up with you and this shawty?" She pulled up a picture of Lyndon and I on Instagram "That's my other fiancée" I said with all honesty "So why do you want to fuck with me?" She asked "I like what I see!" I answer "You just want me to dominate you?" She licks her lips "Something like that!" I smiled "Be one hundred with me baby, What do you want?" She places her hand on top of mine, I look her deep in the eyes before whispering something to her.  "I can do that!" She winks   After dinner  we both decide to go see a movie, I don't want to be home and she doesn't want to be alone, We ended up seeing Will Smith's new movie even though I wanted to see the new scary movie but they were sold out.  "Do you like dibs?" She asked  "I like you!" I smirk  "One cup of dibs and two bottles of water!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bandz puts her hand in my sweats, I feel her massaging my clit, I try to stay as quiet as possible but it's difficult. She starts rubbing on me. "Look at the movie!" She whispers, I obeyed!
A while passes, My legs shake as I cum, She puts her hand in my now wet boxers and toys with my swollen wetness, My back arches off the reclined chair, hands grasp around the armrests, I feel her fingers at my opening, teasing me... rubbing from my opening back to my clit, I redirect my attention towards the movie but it's not easy when I just want my Pussy fingered and ate, Bandz is a tease... She keeps me excited... The whole movie I was teased... My boxers are soaked and I need to go home for a shower! "See you in three days!" She smiled before walking off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't go to Lyndon's, She would know something is up!" I said to myself , After showering at my place I head to Dani's , I need my Pussy ate bad!