4 days later Prt-2

Lyndon Mikael  -

"Can I talk to you alone?" I walked up to Jayden "For what?" She asked with an attitude, I saw the scar I left on her face and it made me very upset with myself that I did that. "Please Jayden!" I begged. "I'll be alright." Jayden said to Dani "Okay!" Dani went to work the register while Jayden and I went to my office. I closed the door once in there "Babe I'm deeply sorry for my actions and the pain I caused you by punching you. I know that physical violence is never acceptable and I take full responsibility for my behavior. I will seek help to address my anger issues and work towards becoming a better partner. I understand if you need space and time to heal, but please know that I am committed to changing and earning back your trust, I will always love you and our children." A tear fell from my eye, I turned around, wiped it away and faced Jayden again, she was hurt and so was I. This never should've happened.  "I need to get to work." She brushed past me, instead of grabbing her I just let her leave. Hopefully she realizes how truly sorry I am.

Jailene

I pulled up at the place my mama works at, I was trying to get to Dani so I figured why not see if Lyndon would hire me. "What are you doing here?" My mama asked "Trying to get a Job mom, come on now you know I'm good!" I say "Just stay away from Man-Dyke and stay away from Lyndon as much as possible." "Umm what happened to your face?" I noticed the scar on her forehead "Nothing!" She shook her head "Okay!" I said. "Jailene, come on back." Lyndon smiled, I went back for my interview but man could I feel the tension in the room. "I just need part time if that's cool, I know how to work the register and the floor or I could unload, it's whatever, I'm down for anything." I said "I need another unloader, you'd be working with a few other people so is that cool?" Lyndon picked up her glass, sipping it. "That's dope! I'm ready to start now!" I was excited to get to work plus I was closer to Dani, I had to hit that even if it was just once.