Love?

Daniela Lexus (Dani)  11pm

Jayden and I head to my house, She gets there a little before me, I stopped at the Jamaican place down the street and grabbed us some food and drink

Jayden and I head to my house, She gets there a little before me, I stopped at the Jamaican place down the street and grabbed us some food and drink. "You really went to get food and didn't tell me?" She feels on my ass "mmhmm!" I lick my lips seductively "Come on I'm hungry!" I head into my place, We both wash our hands before sitting at the table "Do you have orange juice?" Jayden asks "Yes!" I grab the OJ out of the fridge and pour two cups  "Mmm damn that ass phat!" Jay smirks "Oh my gosh shut up!" I laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you have any name ideas?" I ask Jayden  "No, I really haven't put much thought into this, I love my kids... I just am going day by day..."   "Are you scared?"  "What do you mean?"   "Are you scared to be a mom again, go through childbirth and all that!" I ask  "I'am but Lyndon will be there, I want you there too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyndon Mikael
"Look, Jayden and I will do just fine as parents but if we do break up and she tries to keep my kids from me that's where you step in and go for custody." I say to my brother over the phone "Hopefully that doesn't have to happen, So you sure it's twins?" He asks "Yes! I'm super excited, I just got more ultrasound pictures, check your text messages!" I smile while holding the ultrasound pictures "aww that is too cute!" He giggles.
After we hang up with each other I fix up my desk and leave, time to go home, Shower and relax!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Takai William
"Stop playing!" Dakota tickles me "Nope!" She laughs "Stawwwp!" I laugh "Make me!" She smirks, I grab her arm and twist it "Ahh ahh okay okay!" She cracks up "Yea that's what I thought!" I smirk. "Come here!" She pulls me into her... I freeze "I would never hurt you!" She looks me in the eyes, mine drop to the floor, I have lost trust in humanity "I want to believe you but I am scared!" "I understand!" She smiles, Dakota has been extremely kind to me, she treats me like she truly likes me but I do get nervous at times plus I still have feelings for Jayden, I think I will always love Jayden and want her but I know I have to move on even though I don't want to. Maybe Dakota is the best next person for me... maybe....