Come home tonight!

Lyndon Mikael

"It doesn't matter Dani, She needs to stop talking to all of them bitches or I will make sure she can't talk to them, I got no choice but to put up with Takai because Jay has custody but after Dakota and her trip Takai will only be talking to Jay about Kaiden and Kaylee." I take another sip of my coffee "You can not control Jayden she is a grown woman and for you to hang the twins over her like how you been doing is sick, That's why she has been staying with me because you have her scared right now!" "Bitch, I don't give not one nor two fucks if Jayden is scared, That is my woman and she will be coming home tonight, those are my children not yours so stop trying to play stepdaddy of the fucking year!" I stand up "What? You gonna swing on me?" Dani asks "If I wanted to trust me I would!" I walk out of the back room and head to my office where I have an interview happening in a short while. "Hello my name is Jaliyah Marris, I would really love to be able to work here, I have a three year old who I am providing for and the job I am currently at is shutting down!" Jaliyah says "Have you ever been fired from a job before?" I ask "No ma'am, I quit two other jobs due to lack of respect from the workers and the boss not doing anything about it, I promise to work hard and be my best!" She smiles After a few more questions I decide to hire her, She starts tomorrow noon. "Nice to finally see you!" I say to Jayden "Yeah.." She walks off "How long do you think you can avoid me?" I grab her wrist "For as long as I need to!" She rolls her eyes "If that's the case why don't you go find another fucking job!" I let her go "Don't be petty!" Jay says "I am not being petty babe, I am being real, Either come home tonight or find somewhere else to fucking work!" I walk back to my office. Everyone is pissing me off.... I pull out the bottle of wine, pop it and drink it straight out of the bottle, Jayden is fucking with me and one thing I don't like is being fucked with!