Jai&Unique😋💦🌊

Jailene King
"STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!" I grab unique and lift her ass up on the counter "You are the one trying to get me to take strap, like what the fuck? Let me strap you and see how you like it!" Unique says "You funny, funny as fuck, fucking hilarious!" I clap my hands and let out a fake laugh "I don't know why you acting like that, your mama takes strap!" Unique thought she was slick with that one. I smack her in the mouth but she just laughs it off. "You keep thinking that you are tough!" She grabs me by the throat and pushes me against the wall, her tongue dances in my mouth, I let Unique have her way as her left hand travels down inside of my boxers, I let out a girly ass moan  "Mmhmm, I know you like that!" She bites the side of my neck "Babe..." I moan out but she starts rubbing on my clit "You miss this feeling?" Unique licks my lips before kissing and sucking on them, I kiss back as I put my hands around her waist, it's been a good 5 minutes and I feel myself about to cum "babe!" I grab her hand but she keeps rubbing my wet clit "baby!" I feel my knees get weak, Cum drips down my legs... Unique uses her fingers to wipe some of my cum then she puts them in her mouth "mmm" she moans before walking off. I am so fucking wet, I want more!!! "I WANT MORE!!!" I semi whine.  "Come to the room!" Unique winks, I follow behind her until we are both in the bedroom, I strip of my clothing and fold them then place them on the dresser  "Come here!" She signals with her pointer finger, I get on top of her, We 69.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~