Stud-Town Poly💦

Jayden

Dani and I were laying in bed watching this Netflix movie called Anna, It had been an hour since the twins last ate but I pumped enough milk for Lyndon to feed them with the bottles "I'm horny" Dani said "So am I but I can't do anything!" I sighed "Yes you can!" Dani turned towards me, her lips crashed into mine as we shared a passionate much needed kiss "Lock the door!" I laughed "You serious?" Dani asked "I mean.." I giggled "Let her watch!" Dani said, I raised my brows as in saying *shiit okay*

I pulled Dani's boxers off and parted her lips, my tongue licked around her vulva before I attached my mouth around her clit, gently sucking on it "Ooo fuck!" She grabbed the sheets "Girl be quiet!" I giggled "Shit, you the one suckin the soul out of my c..." Dani couldn't finish her sentence because I placed my mouth back on her clit, sucking and flickering my tongue over it, She tried to be as quiet as possible but my tongue game was wild. While I ate her pussy Dani moaned loudly, I knew Lyndon would be in here soon so I sped up, making Dani moan louder and I was right, here came Lyndon.

"So I'm not invited to the party?" Lyndon asked, I looked up to see Dani's facial expression and she smiled at me so I knew it was cool "You are!" I said as I moved from between Dani's legs and start kissing on Lyndon "mmm you sexy motherfuckers!" Dani laughed "Come here!" Lyndon motioned for Dani, We all started making out. I'm mad as fuck I can't get my pussy ate right now or I would definitely tell Dani to get over here. While I ate Dani out, Lyndon sucked and played with her nipples "Take them boxers off!" Dani pulled at Lyndon's pants and so she took her sweats and boxers off, I pulled her shirt and sports bra off, Dani was on the bottom being ate by Lyndon, I got between Lyndon's legs and started eating her out. "Fuck, y'all owe me!" I laughed "We got you baby!" Lyndon and Dani moaned in unison.