Polygamous affairs

Jayden 🥵

"Hey sexy!" I gave her a hug  "What's up with your fine ass?" She locks eyes with mine as she pulls on my robe tie, Causing me to smirk  "What's in the bag?" I laugh  "Just a few things!" She starts kissing on my neck while her arms are around my waist... soft moans escape, I bit my bottom lip trying to keep quiet. "Where's your room at?"   I lead Bandz to my room... "That's Lyndon?" She smirks while picking up the picture of Lyndon, Dani and I. "Yess..." I say before taking the picture and placing it back where it goes "Come here!" I pulled her between my legs, I sat down on the bed "Do you have a vibrator?" She asks "in there, second drawer to the left!" I lay back on the bed with my hands under my head and eyes closed... "How big is too big?" Bandz covers my eyes with one of her hands while using my other hand to feel the length of her strap, I get nervous as fuck because it feels huge and thick... "It's ten?" I asked "Try again!" She kisses my neck "Eleven?" I asked. "Mmhmm" she removes her hand from my eyes... The strap is hugeeeee!!!!! "I got an eight if this is too much!" She starts untying my robe... I'm speechless at this point! "Unless you just want me, I can give you that also..." Her hands explore my body slowly... it feels sooo good! I just stay quiet as she admires every inch "Are you okay?" She kisses my lips "mmhmm" I kissed back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dani&Lyndon

Dani POV ❤️
    "What's up?" Lyndon pushes me into the wall, I lick my lips seductively... Only reason I'm playing nice is for Jayden but Jayden and I found us someone new *Bandz*, Lyndon doesn't know anything about her! "You miss me?" Lyndon kisses my neck, leaving a small mark when she bites  "You just want some pussy huh?" I laugh. "I want you and Jay!" Lyndon smiles  "Let her know" I wink  😉 "I'll let her know!" Lyndon walks off...