Tonight🫦🌊

Jayden king.   PLEASE VOTE THANK YOU
Text messages
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: Wyd tonight?
Me: idk, wbu?
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: Eating your pussy from the back, front, side, side, front, back, side, side😂
Me: STFU 😁😂😂😂
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: Where is Lyndon?
Me: Idk why?
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: I want you to myself
Me: you can have me to yourself 😉 😜
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: Greeaaaat
Me: Tony the Tiger head ass 😂
Papi-Dani🫦🌊: you already know 😜 See you at work😘😘
Me: see you 🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Babe wyd tonight??
SexyLyndon😻: Working overnight! I need new workers and more product
Me: Ok babe, I'll be in soon.. about to shower *image attached*
SexyLyndon😻: Damn SexyJayden 🫦
Me: 😘😘
SexyLyndon😻: *imagine attached* *image attached*
Me: mmm 😋
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"How are our babies?" Lyndon kisses me then my stomach "All good. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at five" I say "Okay, I'll be there" she smiles "Who's that?" I nod towards the muscular dyke "That's Alice Kennedy! Let me introduce you." "Hey Alice, This is my fiancée Jayden, Jayden this is Alice, Our new truck unloader" Lyndon says "Nice to meet you!" Alice extends her hand, I have a weird feeling about her "Yea!" I shake her hand before walking off. "Jayden!" Dani hugs me tightly, I hug her back... "I missed you..." she smiles "Mmm have you now?" I kiss her neck "Yesss!" She kisses my soft lips.
After a while the shop gets really busy, busier then ever before "Who the fuck is that?" Dani sees Alice "My name is Alice, I do the unloading!" She extends her hand but Dani just looks her up and down "Damn why do you all look at me like I'm a disease?" She chuckles "You look like a whole fucking man-dyke.. a she-he, a..." Dani gets cut off "I am a woman, want to cop a feel?" She chuckles "No, she doesn't!" I say to Alice "Okay!" She laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally get some free time so I pull Takai aside, away from everybody. "What's wrong?" She asks "That new worker, Alice... Stay away from her and I mean it!" I say "okay.." Takai says confused "She gives me bad vibes, either be with Dakota or I when she's around" I say "Okay!" She says, We head back to our areas. Me, back to lunch with Dani and Lyndon while Dakota and Takai eat outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyndon Mikael 😻
"You keep playing around with me, I want you right here!" I pull Jayden between my legs, looking at her as my fingers feel on her clit, I gently massage it. "Mmm" she moans out "Don't start teasing me again!" She begs "Shhh! Turn around" I say, I smack her phat ass, undo my belt and out pops my 7 inch strap, I pull her black sweats down and her boxers, using my hands to guide her down on my strap, she gasps at first... I grab her locks with one hand as I play with her clit with the other, my lips kiss and suck on the side of her neck, I thrust my hips so she can feel all of me that I have to offer for now. "Mmm" she moans out, A while pass and we are done with our session. "See you tomorrow baby" I kiss her soft plump lips. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't forget to vote and comment thank you