Engagement

Jailene in media

"Awww my mom had the twins!" I showed Unique the picture of my lil bro&sis "They're sooo cute oh my gosh, Why they look like Lyndon though?" She laughed "They do, kinda weird how they look just like her, even if the donor had similar features." I was studying the twins face when Unique said "She got a brother?"  "My mom would never!" I shook my head "What if she didn't know?" Unique was onto something "My mom would fuck Lyndon up man, damn!" I shook my head at the thought of Lyndon using her brother. "Let's find out!" Unique pulled her laptop off from the nightstand "What are we going to do if she does?" I asked "I have no idea, that's up to you." Unique typed in a few things "What's Lyndon's whole name?" She asked "Umm all I know is Lyndon Mikael." I said "Shit that'll work for now!" She typed in Lyndon's name on this website and pictures of Lyndon and her family popped up "Whoaa wait, she's a twin?" I covered my mouth "let me search his name, Levi Mikael...Sperm donor Levi Mikael, look!" Unique showed me his Facebook account, he was in many sperm donor groups under his real name, let's check the sperm banks with his details.  Oh found him!"  There he was, his baby picture with height, weight, characteristics, and more "My mom is going to fucking kill her, thanks babe!" I kissed my detective ass girlfriend "Hey, don't ever search me up okay?" I laughed "Girl, I've been done that, you have nothing interesting to see." Unique laughed. "I have nothing interesting to see?" I raised a brow with a smirk on my face "Move that laptop, I'll show you all the interesting things I have to see!" I pushed Unique back on the bed and got on top of her "Mmm what are you trying to start?" Unique wrapped her arms around my neck, we shared a deep passionate French kiss "I love you!" I smiled "I love you!" She smiled back. "I have something for you!" I got up real quick "Whoaa wait, better not be any of them toys you bought!" She said "It's not, not yet anyways!" I laughed. "You liking what you see?" I sung which made Unique laugh aloud "You Chris brown?" She asked "I could be!" I did a lil dance "Oooo baby!" Unique got up and danced with me "Why are you teasing me?" She whispered in my ear "I have a special gift for you, can you figure out what it is?" I whispered back "Some stupid sex toy!" She laughed "Nope, nothing to do with sex!" I kissed her cheek "Mmm a necklace?" She asked "Nope but close!" I winked "Babe I don't knowww!" She whined "Close your eyes..." I took her hand in mine and place a ring on her middle finger. "Oh...OH!" Unique was shocked "Is is this for-real?"  "Very for real!" I smiled "Will you be my wife one day?" I asked "Oh my gosh, yes! Yes absolutely!" She hugged and kissed me, I was so happy she said yes, my ass was scared she would say no honestly.