4 Days later prt-1

Lyndon Mikael - 4 Days after being kicked out
I was at the bar having a drink, my mind was occupied with thoughts of Jayden,Dani and Bandz plus the twins. Jayden hadn't messaged me or replied to any of my calls "Hey beautiful, are you alone?" This woman with long a blondish wig comes over and has a seat next to me  "I'm married!" I raise my hand and show the ring "So does that mean you can't have a little fun in your life?" She placed her hand on top of mine so I get up and walk away, bitches are desperate and thirsty as fuck.

At work
"I need to have a meeting so everyone gather around and listen!" Once everyone was in the main area I started talking. "We are short two people, Jayden and Dani so what I need is for everyone to up their A game, everyone to be on top of everything, Takai I need you on the registers with Dakota, Robyn,Haze and whatever your name is I need y'all on the floor making sure sales happen, Brandon please restock and take off the truck, I'm going to try to get Dani to come in and help but I can't make any promises. "What happened to Jayden?" Takai asked "Nothing, just do your job and help out as much as possible, Actually Dakota you can help unload the truck."

Me: I need you to come in and work the register

Jayden: I'm not coming in, I quit

Me: I'm short two fuckin people Jayden, I need another Cashier

Jayden: So find one and fuck her, have her be your girlfriend!

Me: I am sorry for punching you in the face Jayden, please just come in to work.

Jayden: Fuck your fake ass apology, you still didn't do shit about your mother smacking tf out of me.

Me: what can I do huh? Like ugh smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ just come into work Jayden WTF MAN

Jayden: ✌🏾
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jayden C. King

"Jayden what are you getting dressed for?" Bandz was the first one up, Dani and her had been staying with me to make sure Lyndon doesn't come back to kill me "Work!" I said "Seriously?" She asked "What else am I supposed to do? I'm pregnant no one else will hire me at this point." "I'll go as well!" Dani said "Call me if anything." Bandz got up to head back to her own job. She was in the police field, which I didn't mind but it was scary, I already expressed my feelings and concerns but she was already working in that field before we even met so it is what it is. "Let's go in my car." Dani grabbed her car keys, we both kissed Bandz before she left, Soon after that we headed to work.

"After the twins get here I'm quitting that job and finding a new one, maybe start my own business, I also need a new car." I sigh "Whatever you want to do I'll support you. Dani said

 Dani said