41. Red as tomato

Start from the beginning

Karan " you can't leave me , u get it "

She nodded as her body was withering in pleasure given by him and he stopped and pulls back, she whined at the loss of contact. 

Karan " words jaanam "

Teju " Yes " she said meekly and he removed his shirt and the punishment turned to a great pleasure for both of them. 

After their passionate session, he flopped beside her and she was exhausted, he didn't spare her for a second and that completely drained her. 

He looked at her who was looking beautiful with after sex glow on her face and softly traced her cheeks. She looked at him sideways. 

Karan " I am sorry for being rough but "

Teju nodded no stopping him " I loved it and if u r going to punish me like this, I guess I m willing to do the mistake again " she tried to be casual

He chuckled but pulled her closer
" I was hurt, I didn't expect u to say that but then I understood your emotions as well , I knew you didn't mean it but please dont say such words again. It hurts badly when I hear that your life would be better without me.. I... Bcoz mine is hell without you.. I.. "

She immediately cupped his cheeks
" I m sorry, please.. Don't say further .. Sunny I can't live without you.. I didn't mean it... I didn't even think that way... Aapke  bina mei kya karungi, mei.. Mei bhi nahi rehsakte karan.. I felt terrible when... When you ignore me.. I... Please don't do that to me.. Ever.. Your ignorance hurts.. I felt bad when u stayed out at night, kuch Bhi hojaye, don't stay away from me.  Punish me, scold me but never neglect me "

He nodded as her pleading look were wrenching his heart and kissed her forehead. 

Karan pulled back with a frown
" how dare u to leave me , you were seriously doing your luggage "

She laughed a little " my dear hubby, I didn't pack, in fact I was unpacking.  There were still few things to be unpacked and I was doing it now.. You thought I was leaving, seriously "

He looked at her laugh and chuckled at himself for the unwanted fear inside him.

She stopped laughing and cupped his cheeks again " I will never leave you, no matter what, I chose you over anything and will always do.. Fights are common and we need to be stable enough to hold each other "

He nodded and she snuggled into his neck, he remember last night stunt and bite her earlobe making her shiver. 

Karan " you dare to pull that stunt infront of my colleagues "

She giggled " aur nahi to, I want to give you punishments for staying outside at night "

She grabbed his jaws and he smirked, she pressed her fingers firmly,

Teja " You don't know what I can do my love.. I can make you go breathless with just my one look and you dare to ignore me , do that again, I will show you hell "

She whispered on his lips and he pushed her down and the next minute, she was moaning mess as he took her for another round of pleasure.

.....................................................................

It was post 2pm when they woke up from their short nap, she fell asleep immediately after their session and he slept after cleaning both. 

She opened her eyes and sat upright seeing the time, she didn't go down stairs from morning and her mind was filled with questions like what will they think about her?  About him? 

Karan opened his eyes to see her biting her lips and he chuckled, she glared at him when she awake him awake. 

Karan " kyaa " he asked innocently and she glared at him further.