Chapter Eight

Chris's POV

I got into my car and sped to Jasmine's house.

What if she's really cheating in me? Obviously we ain't gon' date anymore but damn, I hope Khadijah's lying even though I doubt she is. Anytime someone says some shit about how Jasmine is cheating or a thot, I defend her hard as fuck. I'm gonna look so stupid now. I gave up so much for this girl. I just turned down my first love for her. I barely even go out anymore because she gets jealous. I lost a lot of female friendships because of her. She cheated before so I kinda believe Khadijah. Man, I don't know why she would step out on me. I treated her like a princess.

I jumped out my car and went to the door. I started knocking really hard. She wasn't answering which was making me even more pissed. I was ready to knock this damn door down. Finally, after five minutes or so, she opened up. She looked at me and then ran back in the house.

"Love and Hip Hop is on and I don't wanna miss anything," Jasmine yelled running towards the TV.

"Jasmine!" My loud voice boomed.

She gave me an annoyed look. "Can you hold on? I told you, I don't wanna miss the show."

"Fuck the show!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck? Why are you so mad?"

"Why are people saying that you cheatin' on me?"

"What? Who told you that?" Jasmine gasped. Her eyes were all wide and she looked scared. Like a deer caught in headlights.

"It don't matter who told me that," I retorted.

"Chris, I'm not cheating. I wouldn't do that."

"You did before."

"I know but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. It will never happen again," Jasmine said.

She sauntered over to where I was standing and threw her arms around my neck. I stood there like a stone, not hugging her back. Jasmine kissed me but I still didn't do it back. She trailed her hands down my chest and past my stomach to the front of my pants. Even though I was angry, I started to get excited about what Jasmine was going to do. She swiftly pulled down both my sweatpants and my boxers at the same time. She dropped down to her knees and took me in her hands which caused me to bite my lip in anticipation. It's been a minute since she done this. She licked the tip, teasing me and shit but I didn't want that. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed all of CJ into her mouth. She was choking and getting all sloppy but I didn't care because it felt good. After a while, I felt the familiar pleasure in my stomach. I know she don't swallow so I pulled out and bust all on her face. I moaned happily.

Khadijah really do give some good neck. I noticed that she got off the floor and went towards the bathroom. I was so shocked to see blonde hair instead of black! What the fuck, it was Jasmine the whole time? I really thought it was Khadijah. I wish it was her. This ain't the first time that I've been dreaming about her when I'm with my girlfriend. I think Mama was right about what she said.

"If you really loved Jasmine, you wouldn't be loving someone else."

Honestly, I don't even want to be in a relationship with Jasmine anymore. I'm not sure if she really is cheating on me or not. It doesn't matter because I lost all my feelings towards her. The only person I want to be with is Khadijah.

I went to the other bathroom to clean myself up. Once I finished, I noticed that Jasmine was still not done. I left soon after that. I'll break up with her another time. She was taking to long and I have something I need to do. I need to make things right with Dijah. I pulled out ny phone and called her. I hope she's not mad and even if she is, I hope she atleast doesn't ignore me.

"Um hello?" Khadijah answered. She sounds like she's hesitating to talk to me.

"Hey Dijah. I want-"

"Why are you calling me?" She interjected.

"I was gon' say but you interuppted. Don't fucking cut me off again," I spat. That was rude as fuck.

"Whatever Chris. What do you want?"

"Can you meet me somewhere? I wanna talk to you."

"We're talking right now."

"In person."

"Fine. I'm hungry so I'm going to Chipotle. Meet me there," She said and then hung up.
-
Khadijah's POV

Chris came through the door and sat down in front of me with a smile on his face. Why is he so happy? Yesterday, he was really upset about the whole Jasmine cheating thing. I'm assuming that he broke up with her or something. I guess that is what he wants to talk about. Not even gonna lie, I'm still mad that he chose her over me. Why kiss me if you're not serious about it?

"Okay so let's talk," I said getting straight to the point.

"I messed up," Chris admitted.

"Messed up with what?"

"With you. When you asked me to break up with Jasmine, I should've. It was a mistake to not."

"You said it was a mistake when you tried to kiss me," I frowned. Why is he playing with my feelings like this?

"It wasn't. I was just overwhelmed and kinda confused."

I'm confused too. I somewhat feel like a rebound and a second choice. Chris picked Jasmine over me and since it didn't work out with her, he came back to me.

"Whats wrong?" Chris asked.

I decided to voice what I was thinking. "Am I rebound? Because I feel like one. It didn't work out with Jasmine so you came to me."

Chris grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes.

"Khadijah, it's not like that."

"So then what is it like?"

"I didn't pick her over you. Its just that I was with her for 3 years, it's not that easy to just break up."

I snatched my hands away from Chris. "You're not making this better."

"I thought I loved Jasmine until you came back. I don't want nobody but you, Khadijah. You're not a rebound at all. I just didn't realize how much I really missed you until now."

There was a small smile on my face that I was attempting to hide but it wasn't working.

"Just to be clear, you're completley done with Jasmine, right?" I wondered.

Chris took out his phone and called somebody. What the hell, we're in the middle of a conversation.

"Jasmine, we're over," Chris said. There was a short pause before he started talking again. "I mean, I'm breaking up with you."

He took the phone away from his ear and hung up.

"So what happens now?" I asked. Are we still friends? Is he gonna ask him to be his girlfriend?

Chris came closer to me so that we were almost kissing.
"I love you, Khadijah."

-------
Hey everyone! So, Chris finally tells Khadijah how he feels. What do you think she should say? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. -Khadijah