For You, I'll Wait

Katy closed the door, turning around to face Leon who was standing right behind her with a rather suggestive smile. She was about to say something, but was cut off by the sudden kiss Leon planted on her lips. Her eyes widened from how dominant his approach was to this make-out session. He kissed her lips, then her jawline, marking her neck gently with little nibbles as he began to progressively pin her against the front door.

Katy could feel her heart racing right out of her chest as he continued to suffocate her in affection. His left hand went to gently grab her hair while the other went to cup her backside. The intimacy...As heavenly as it was, it felt extremely overwhelming.

"Leon..." Katy spoke between breaths as he continued to devour her with passionate kisses. If he doesn't lay off of her soon, her lips will be numb.

"Leon..." Still, no response. He wouldn't let her go, so she did what she needed to do in order for him to get the message. "Leon!" Katy pulled back, pushing him away for a second as she caught her breath again. This man was like a starving beast in the wilderness.

"Calm down, yeah? You tryna kill me?" Katy nervously chuckled, placing her hands on his chest for a moment to try and put him at rest. He's being so handsy....

"No, of course I'm not trying to kill you. I just... wanna show you affection, that's all." Leon smiled softly, pecking her cheek while he pulled her in for another moment of passion. This time however, he placed his hand further down her backside, caressing her ass slightly while he deepened the kiss.

Katy was shocked. Leon is affectionate, sure, but he's never been this grabby...It's like he's trying to claim her as his.... Like he saw her as some sort of trophy.

I'm not your trophy, Leon. As he was beginning to get a bit too touchy with her curves, she awkwardly broke away from the kiss, looking up at him for a second as she tried to come up with a way to change the subject into something that involved less...groping.

"Want some tea?" The words came out like wild rain drops from an anxious cloud. There were emotions thundering inside of her, but they weren't emotions she wanted to be feeling. She's getting nervous. Scared, even.

"Hmm? Tea? Sure, I could have some tea." Leon still didn't drop the suggested tone. He can't seem to get a clear reading of Katy's anxious expression at the moment. She's concerned and worried...

"Okay." That's all Katy said before hastily leaving his side at the front door and making them some tea. Her head was spinning... "What flavor of tea would you like?"

"Hmm.... What flavors do you have?"

"Hibiscus, lemon, green. I have lots." She wasn't able to make eye contact with him as she stood in the kitchen while making the tea. She was so nervous, she began to sweat. She never sweats.

Leon, still completely oblivious to her true feelings, kept the topic of conversation going by requesting a flavor for his relaxing beverage. "Do you have mint? I'll drink mint."

"Mhm...I-I have mint.." Her voice was starting to break....This won't end well if she doesn't find a way to calm herself down soon.

Deep breaths, Katy. Just calm down.

"You okay, Angel? You look...worried about something." Leon finally began to notice her strange behavior. Her pupils were wide, but it wasn't out of love and admiration like they usually are. Something is freaking her out.

"I'm okay..." She continued to keep her eyes on the mugs, filling them up with hot water after the kettle whistled. She refuses to look Leon in the eye right now. Not until she clears a few things up first.