Cowardice

Staring into Leon's crystal blue eyes while she was gently pinned down to that bench, Katy felt a sea of butterflies flood her insides as she looked up at him like he was the most perfect human being alive. This feeling of warmth, comfort, and romance. It is not one she's used to. In a way, the sea of affection was overwhelming almost to the point where she felt like she was drowning in it, but would she trade it for anything less just so she could go back to the way she had been feeling before Leon stepped into her life? Of course not. If this is drowning, Katy never wants to learn how to swim.

Before lending her a hand to help her up off the bench, Leon decided to stay there for just a moment longer. Her eyes sparkled like the Northern Lights, her skin was like soft cotton, her hair felt like silk between his first fingertips, and her lips....They were sweet like honeysuckle. He just wanted to embrace this moment while he could, refusing to let anything cut this scene of romance short. While he continued to gently kiss her neck, Katy laid there on that bench and relaxed her body and mind. His lips were like a very soothing massage on her supple skin.

His lips danced with hers for what felt like hours up until he finally pulled away and left her alone. He still had her pinned of course, but instead of covering her face and neck with kisses, he only gently smiled and caressed her cheeks with the back of his masculine hand. Katy smiled back, leaning into his touch to show how content she was with his soft caresses.

"Do you truly adore me, Leon? Did you mean it?" Katy asked softly while she reached her hand up to cup his soft cheek. Leon only smiled wider, feeling his insides explode with love and warmth.

"You know the answer to that, Katy. You don't need to question it anymore, yeah?" Leon continued to caress her cheeks, taking strands of her hair into his fingers one at a time like they were fragile black rose petals. "If I didn't truly adore you, I wouldn't be here covering you in affection while I hold you down in a loving embrace." Leon softly chuckled, continuing to run his hands through her silky hair.

"Of course....I was just checking." Leon kissed her neck once again, then her lips, then her forehead, and after covering her in a million kissy marks, he finally decided to give her a break. He may be grazing his lips against her skin a bit too much, but he can't help it! She's like the sweetest piece of candy he's ever tasted. He's addicted to her.

"If we stay here any longer, your sweet skin will turn me into a diabetic." Leon joked, coloring Katy's cheeks bubblegum pink while her lips curled into a tiny smile. She turned her head for a second, hiding her pink cheeks with her hair and thinking that she'd succeed in covering her flustered expression. Leon however, gently pulled her head back so she could look back at him. He loves it when she blushes, it's his favorite sight in the entire world.

"Okay, Miss bubblegum cheeks. I'll leave you alone now." Leon softly chuckled, kissed her cheek one last time, and held his hand out for her to take so he could help her off that bench. As soon as he helped her into the sitting position on the bench, they heard an alarm sound once again, warning them about the precautions they'd have to take due to the solution that had been sprinkling into the greenhouse.

"We gotta go....Come on, I'll help you up." Leon pulled Katy to her feet as soon as she grabbed his hand and when she had been standing again, he rubbed her arms gently to ensure she was okay. He's that type of man. "You good? I didn't pin you down too hard on that bench did I?"

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Katy smiled reassuringly to let him know she was well. He did not in any shape or form, hurt her by pinning her down on that bench. He was so gentle, it was like he was handling a very fragile piece of fine china. Still, Katy could not deny his concerned expression was so sweet and honestly extremely adorable. She loves the way he cares, it makes her feel ways she's never felt before in her life.