Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

After Shen Yao died, he woke up and found that not only was he reincarnated as a human being, but he was also pregnant with a little baby.

He suffered similar experiences to the original owner, but the character he developed was different from that of the original owner.

In adversity, there are always a group of brothers, sisters-in-law, aunts and uncles who despise the poor and love the rich, who work openly and secretly.

Armed with a cheating tool, let's see how he gradually changes his impoverished family situation.

Slapping in the face those relatives who had made things worse for them and wanted to marry them after seeing that they were rich.

For the sake of plot development, please do not pay attention to anything that goes against common sense.

Reading guide

︱: Beget children, beget children, beget children, beget children, beware of others, do not let those who are thunderous enter.

︰Main Shou (cold and harmless on the outside, but actually a vindictive Shou, if you don't fight, you'll bite yourself Q_Q)

:Farming (small attack to open up without fields and land, Xiao Shou has many vegetable species that were not available in ancient times, It's really a cheating tool)

: Food (the main way to make a fortune using modern food technology)

: A slap in the face! ! Slap him in the face so loudly! ! (You look down on me today, but you will be unable to climb up tomorrow.

Content tags: Traveling through time and space, having children, house fighting, a match made in heaven

. Protagonists: Lan Qianjue, Shen Jiyao | Supporting characters: Lan's sect, villagers | Others | Farming, having children

Tips: Chapter display errors, such as work related, first section, etc. will not affect reading!

Chapter 1 Reincarnation:

It is the time when locust trees are in full bloom. The big locust tree in the courtyard is blooming with rare pink locust flowers. It is very beautiful. The warm sun is shining above the head. The scent of locust flowers is very hypnotic. Shen Jiyao lies down I was sleeping under a tree on a simple deck chair I designed, covered with a thin quilt, when I was hit by a stone on my arm and woke up in a daze.

He squinted his eyes and frowned and raised his hand to cover the painful arm. He was not fully awake yet, so he did not check where the flying stone came from. At this time, a burst of children's proud laughter sounded behind him, and Shen Jiyao suddenly woke up. , the confused expression on his face instantly turned cold, and he already knew that Erdan from the sister-in-law's family was causing trouble again.

Shen Jiyao didn't bother to look back. This kind of thing happens every day, and he always chooses to ignore it spontaneously. Moreover, his body is in a special period now. According to his own words, he doesn't have the energy to talk to someone who has nothing to do with him. Idiot children compete with etiquette, and as long as they don't hit his important parts with stones, let him go first.

Shen Jiyao pulled the quilt under his abdomen and leaned lazily on the recliner, intending to rest for a while. Recently, his body was always feeling tired due to the problem of poor nutrition, but unexpectedly he heard Erdan scolding him behind his back. It was a monster. He clenched his fists, but still didn't bother to pay attention to him. He stood up and took the thin quilt into a simple and dark room.

He lit the oil lamp, folded the quilt and put it in the cabinet next to the bed. He sat on the bed for a while and woke up from drowsiness. When he woke up from drowsiness, he felt hungry.

However, there was nothing to eat in this impoverished family. He touched his belly and frowned in dismay at the flat belly.

This weird feeling has lasted for less than half a month. It has lasted as long as he has been here. Although he has gradually accepted it, he still can't believe it.

As a man, he was pregnant with a child just like a woman. Even if it happened to someone else, even if it happened to someone else, he would not believe that there was such a ridiculous incident that a man could be pregnant, not to mention that it happened and he was hit by it. , but now he has to choose to believe and accept it.

But if it weren't for this, he wouldn't have been able to settle down in this impoverished little house with bare walls, let alone come to this world. Even if he could come, he might be wandering outside at this moment, although he would not He starved to death, but he had to start living a life of wandering as soon as he came to this world. It was far worse than this hut that was not suitable for life but could be used as a transitional period.

I don't know whether it's a blessing or a misfortune, but he woke up in this world even though he was dead. Not only did he wear it on someone else, but he also bought one, got one free, and was pregnant with a baby.

Time travel, such a familiar and unfamiliar word, the plot that he often saw in TV dramas actually happened to him. No matter how realistically the actors performed the incredible looks and emotions, he also felt that the shock and madness were not enough to express His emotion of shock.

When he found himself waking up in a strange place, he was actually confused. When he was told the tragic experience of the original owner, he was angry.

Perhaps due to the so-called fate, he and the original owner not only have similar life experiences, but also have similar names. However, the characters of the two people who have achieved success in this adversity are completely different.

The original owner of this body was named Shen Jiyao, and his name was Shen Yao. The former was extremely cowardly, and his father was a local rich man. After being beaten down by tenant farmers, his father simply mortgaged the body to this family as a slave. He had no complaints about this, but felt that this was the outcome of his humble life. Who allowed him to have a body that was different from ordinary people.

Shen Jiyao is different from ordinary people, which was destined after he was born.

He was born with an extremely beautiful figure that no one in this area could match. Especially the beautiful red lotus mark between his eyebrows, which had been there since his mother's womb. It made him look like an immortal, but he was The thing he hates the most is that this mark shows that he is a 'brother'. Although he is a man every part of his body, he has no reproductive function, but he can conceive like a woman. Such a special physique may not be possible for hundreds of years. He is a child, but it is rare to see him in a hundred years, but it does not mean he is precious. This mark makes him not only disrespected and cherished by others, but also always pointed at by his philistine father, saying that it would be better to be born a fool. Therefore, his status in the family has even dropped. No one can compare, and there is nothing to complain about being mortgaged to others as slaves after something happened.

He just wanted to live his life safely.

But God is not willing to let him rest in peace. There are always people who are selfishly sacrificing others for their own interests.

In order to plot against the youngest and most favored son of the family, Lan Qianjue, his brother and sister-in-law, who were mortgaged to this family, actually administered aphrodisiac drugs to the two of them while Old Man Lan was not in the house, and locked them in the main house. , when I woke up again, everything that shouldn't have happened had happened, and I was bumped into by Old Man Lan under the deliberate arrangement of others.

This is difficult for Shen Jiyao to accept and very painful. He is a man. Even if he is not recognized by others, he will not follow others to belittle himself. But now he is crouching under others and being broken by others. This makes him How could he accept it? His mind was greatly impacted that day, and his thoughts gradually became unstable.

Not only Shen Jiyao couldn't accept this, but Old Man Lan, who broke the story, couldn't accept it either. Seeing that his favorite and most promising young son actually liked men and did such dirty things in his bed. , Old Man Lan was immediately so angry that he could not stand steadily, and his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

On the other hand, although Lan Qianjue seemed calm, she even pulled the quilt to wrap Shen Jiyao, who was holding his head and roaring, but his hands in trousers were shaking.

In the end, he was disgusted by his father, who was the village chief, because his brothers and sisters-in-law provoked him from the side. He felt that his behavior was inappropriate and embarrassing. He originally planned to drive Shen Jiyao out of the village and get it over with, but because of his brother The sisters-in-law turned a deaf ear to Lan Qianjue's son and refused to recognize him. For fear of attracting gossip, they gave him a dilapidated house that had been used as a woodshed to live in, but they didn't give him a copper or a piece of iron.

What is the difference between this and a disguised severing of relations with Lan Qianjue? Lan Qianjue did not make any fuss about the result. Even though he was beaten by Old Man Lan with a pole and couldn't get out of bed for several days, he never said a word. It had already happened. We have already been tricked and what happened is true, so why bother making excuses.

This matter was also spread intentionally by others. In less than a day, the whole village knew about the relationship between the two. When the neighbors saw Lan Qianjue, they always looked at Lan Qianjue with strange contempt, as if they were laughing at why he was facing an identity. Even a lowly guy can kill him.

In this dynasty, 'brothers' were looked down upon by others, even if such people were very rare. Especially the villagers' folk customs were simple and did not know how to adapt. The fact that men could give birth to children was against common ethics, which was very embarrassing in the eyes of others. Weird and different, no different from those mountain spirits and ghosts. Now that what happened between Lan Qianjue and Shen Jiyao is naturally shameful to everyone.

After that, Shen Jiyao was also driven out of the house by the old man carrying a pole. Lan Qianjue was unable to go out to find him in time due to her injury, so she had to rely on her brothers to keep an eye on his whereabouts.

On the other side, Lan Qianjue's eldest and second brothers were very pleased to see that things were going according to their plan. Now the old man would no longer be partial to Lan Qianjue, and would not give him a penny of the family property. In order not to To get the old man to be soft-hearted towards Lan Qianjue, they kept doing it. From time to time, the two of them blew the evil wind and a little bit of will-o'-the-wisp in the old man's ears, just to make the old man hate Lan Qianjue more and more, and no longer have the possibility of being soft-hearted towards him.

I have to say that they were very successful. Every time Old Man Lan saw Lan Qianjue, his old face would be longer than a horse's face. Even if Lan Qianjue wanted to talk to him, he would just ignore him. As time went by, Lan Qianjue... Jue no longer asked for boredom, and calmly settled down in the woodshed assigned by the old man. On the other hand, after his injuries healed a little, he brought back Shen Jiyao, who had been driven out of the village by the old man, and planned to Be responsible to the end.

This made Mr. Lan even more convinced of the fact that Lan Qianjue liked this despicable man, and he hated him even more. Every time he looked at Lan Qianjue, he wished he had never given birth to him.

Because of this matter, Lan Qianjue always received many strange looks and comments, but he didn't care. He didn't even care about his father's eyes, let alone others. He had already achieved the state of turning a blind eye to the disdainful looks of outsiders. Being kicked out of the house in disguise, he had no money in his hands and lived a very difficult life with the unconscious Shen Jiyao. Sometimes he couldn't eat even one meal a day, so he had to work hard for others in the surrounding villages in order to make a living. Make ends meet.

However, the sad thing is that after that incident, Shen Jiyao's brain became a little confused. He stayed in a corner of the room all day long, very afraid of anyone's approach. Later, he found out that he was two months pregnant and became even more conscious. Chaos, madness, and finally knocked to death on the courtyard wall when being bullied by Lan Qianjue's girl.

After the incident happened, Lan Qianjue was working in a neighboring village and didn't know about it. It was his brother from the same village who ran to tell him about the incident, and he hurried back home.

When he returned, Shen Jiyao's body was already cold. There were many people watching the theater outside. Shen Jiyao was lying in the courtyard but no one cared about him. There was a blood hole in his forehead that kept bleeding. Lan Qianjue was kneeling next to him. Looking at it, he felt very uncomfortable in his heart. Even though he only had responsibility for Shen Jiyao and no other feelings, he still felt guilty for him, and he still had his own blood in his belly. Under these subtle connections, How to make him not feel sad.

After Lan Qianjue felt uncomfortable for a long time, he suddenly became angry and strangled Shen Jiyao, who was forcing her to death but did not repent. She was still making sarcastic remarks at the side, and strangled her until her face turned pale and her breathing was difficult. This scared everyone. It was broken, and he rushed forward to stop it. If no one came forward at that time, Lan Qianjue might have crushed the person to death in his impulse.

However, when everyone was in a mess, Shen Jiyao suddenly opened his eyes, covered his forehead and sat up. He first looked at the people and things around him blankly, and then his blank expression gradually turned into indifference. He let go of the hand covering his forehead and looked at the people around him expressionlessly.

This frightened the people in the courtyard. Why did the people who were clearly dead get up again? Could it be a fake corpse? Everyone yelled and backed away a few feet, looking scared but still wanting to watch the show. Their expressions and behaviors of being timid but still remembering to point and point were simply ridiculous.

This incident also left Lan Qianjue stunned for a moment. After a while, he realized that he had to go forward to check. First, he made sure that the person was really alive and fine, and then he hurriedly took the person to the old doctor's house in the village for diagnosis and treatment.

At this time, Shen Jiyao, who woke up, had also been replaced by Shen Yao. After a few seconds of waking up, he realized that he had traveled through time. At the same time, he had inherited all the memories and misfortunes of Shen Jiyao, although he himself was The recognition made him dumbfounded, but he was instantly hit by the memory of the original owner, and his personality was relatively calm, so he did not show too much surprise. Instead, he was able to look at the faces of everyone present.

I have to talk about Shen Yao here. He is also a miserable person. Shen Yao is a human being in this world. He is a rabbit. His parents are both chickens. He has a younger brother who is a snake. So the zodiac signs of this family are all related to him. When he was just born, his father's friends who were good at telling people advised his parents not to raise him, saying that his horoscope was incompatible with the family and he was not suitable to be kept around. However, his parents insisted on keeping him, and later his father I have had bad luck one after another. First I lost money when I opened my business, and then I lost money in business. Now I have to run a small business to earn a living. My life is very difficult and very unfulfilling.

Ever since he was a child, he had always heard his parents using his horoscope as an excuse when they quarreled, and they would often get angry at him. His drunken father would always beat him. This time it was even more severe and extraordinary. The man in the rage was like ashes. The cylinder flew over and struck his forehead knowingly, killing Shen Yao on the spot.

Shen Yao woke up with the memory of the original owner. Although he couldn't believe that he had traveled through time, he was very happy that he could gain life again. Even though the identity of the original owner caught him off guard, it was difficult to accept what happened to the original owner. It was all his own responsibility, but nothing could make people feel more grateful than being reborn again, so he had gradually adapted to all this, and vowed to live with self-respect for his original owner and himself.

Since then, Shen Yao has lived instead of Shen Jiyao. He has become Shen Jiyao. People who have died once can always know how precious life is and he cherishes it.

Ah.

Thinking of this, 'Shen Jiyao' laughed mockingly.