3.6 (two and a half chapters)

Start from the beginning

In the original article, Wu Chengfeng entered the villa around 7:30 pm.

The Ogres were not at home at that time.

He searched the villa, spending more than an hour.

It was close to nine o'clock when the ogre couple went home.

Miao Zhen holds the script in his hands and has a God's perspective.

All he had to do was kick open the door, break into the basement, pick up the two victims and run out, which would only take three minutes at most.

But at that time, the ogre couple had not done anything to the victim. They only illegally detained the victim and received a three-year sentence.

The couple are both entrepreneurs and are good at pretending to be well regarded by society.

If the matter doesn't get too big, it might be possible to keep it private.

Miao Zhen sat on a bench near the villa and meditated.

According to the original text, neither of these two people showed any sign of repentance from beginning to end.

If they were allowed to go unpunished, they might only be detained for a year or two. After being released from prison, you may not be able to change your mind.

On the contrary, the next time he commits a crime, he will do it more covertly.

It will be even more troublesome then.

When the ogre couple arrests and tortures people, and then calls the police and arrests them, they can get a few more years in prison.

But if Miao Zhen was asked to watch the victim being beaten, he couldn't do it.

He thought for a long time, but still couldn't think of a way.

The direction of the world does not entirely follow the original text.

Everyone is alive, and at best, this couple may not really turn into ogres.

What if they go bad.

The system had just returned from the subject and saw Miao Zhen sitting in a chair in a daze. It said suspiciously: "Aren't you going to save people? Why are you standing there in a daze?" 】

Miao Zhen told it what he was thinking about, and the system said casually: [This is so simple, I thought it was something complicated. Can the rope tie you up? 】

'The monk has no internal strength now and may be tied up with iron chains. '

[In the book, Wu Chengfeng did not see any iron chains in the villa, only hemp ropes. 】

'The hemp rope cannot tie up the young monk. '

[Isn't it easy to handle it? Then you can propose yourself and cook the main course for the two of them in the evening. In the book, they play with people until they are half disabled before eating them. At that time, I will open the pain-blocking nerves and stimulate them verbally. Once they've beaten you to the point where they've beaten you, break free from the rope and fight back as hard as you can. 】The system paused.

[Not good, I feel like I'm a bit wronged by this. You wait, I will post the next soul extraction patch. Before you were beaten, I took out your soul and stuffed it back into you after the beating. It is guaranteed that you will not feel the slightest bit during the whole process, and there is no time limit for pain shielding. It can be prescribed to you until your body recovers. During the period of soul separation, your soul can still come to the system space and watch the villain perform his talents. 】