The male protagonist, Wu Chengfeng, has walked back to the map area and is sitting in the tunnel to rest, with the [Bleeding Buff] on his head.

Miao Zhen jumped off the railway track and said hello, "Officer Li, the monk's friend should be over there."

In order to observe the blood stains, Li Mantong's face almost touched the ground.

She stood up, picked up the folding chair she had just put aside, and motioned for Miao Zhen to lead the way.

The two walked for five or six minutes and saw Wu Chengfeng with a haggard head in the tunnel.

Miao Zhen was originally curious as to why Wu Chengfeng didn't call for help.

He walked over and took a closer look.

Wu Chengfeng's foot was caught in a trap, and he was bleeding profusely.

His face was pale with pain, his eyes were red, and he couldn't shed tears.

Originally he could hold it back, but when he saw that the person coming was Miao Zhen, tears fell down.

He sniffed, his body shaking in pain.

He felt like his right foot was about to be pinched off by this thing.

Whenever he moved, the wound hurt so much that he didn't even have the strength to scream.

Li Mantong walked over and took a breath: "Who did this?"

When she spoke, Wu Chengfeng noticed that there was another person in the darkness.

He didn't answer Li Mantong's words, mainly because he was breathing harder now and it was hurting so much.

Miao Zhen asked Wu Chengfeng to grit his teeth and asked Li Mantong to help with a flashlight.

Li Mantong looked at the animal trap and said, "This is locked. Let's wait for the fire brigade to come and open it."

"Young monk, you can give it a try." Miao Zhen asked Li Mantong to turn on the lights.

He rolled up his sleeves and held the animal trap with both hands. He exerted force on his arms and slowly opened the animal trap.

When he was almost done, Li Mantong hurried over and helped Wu Chengfeng take out his feet.

As soon as Miao Zhen let go, the animal trap quickly closed, making a sound of metal collision.

Wu Chengfeng took out a talisman from his arms with a dark face. His hand shook, and the talisman spontaneously ignited.

Then he took the self-combusting talisman and tried to put it on the wound.

Li Mantong's scalp went numb when he saw it, and he snatched the talisman, threw it to the ground and stomped on it.

"You still engage in feudal superstition at this time." Seeing that Wu Chengfeng was still trying to get the talisman, she quickly grabbed his hand and said sternly: "You should go to the hospital for treatment if you are injured. You don't want your feet to do these messy things!"

Wu Chengfeng was a little unhappy when his talisman was taken away and he was said to be superstitious.

Prepare to go back and make a note for her.

After getting closer, the two of them saw each other's faces clearly.

"It's you, Wu Chengfeng!" Li Mantong said in surprise: "I haven't seen you for a long time, Mr. Wu. You really helped us a lot last time."

The murderer Wu Chengfeng captured last time happened to be Li Mantong and others who were responsible for a case.

Li Mantong's friend died at the hands of the murderer. She has been investigating, but she has not found any clues about the murderer.