On the way here, he was still imagining what kind of people the wise men tribe would be.

When he finally met these people, he felt that all his illusions were shattered.

Qu Chenglin moved uncomfortably and was glanced at coldly by the two people opposite him.

He crossed his arms and silently accumulated anger.

An old lady talks in circles and looks down on people.

A man who looked like he was not a good person had been staring at Miao Zhen since he sat down.

That look, to put it nicely, was that he saw a close friend and wanted to make acquaintance.

To put it mildly, he is a stinking hooligan.

Qu Chenglin moved his body and leaned against Miao Zhen, wanting to declare his sovereignty.

Miao Zhen was busy talking to the leader and didn't notice his little movements.

"For so many years, we have been trying to communicate with the gods." The leader looked solemn. "We studied the languages ​​​​of the gods and tried to make the gods understand our suffering. But until now, the gods have not heard our call."

Miao Zhen thought of the strange language Miao's mother and priest Geng Yunnian once spoke.

He told the story to the leader, who nodded and said, "That's exactly what I taught them. It's the language of the gods. The general meaning of that sentence is to beg the gods for blessings."

Miao Zhen was doubtful, but Qu Chenglin didn't believe it at all.

In all his life, he has never heard a word from a god.

Although Qu Chenglin has a bad mouth and likes to write negative slogans, he is very straight-minded.

When Miao Zhen was talking to the leader, he could keep up with his thoughts at first, and sneered from time to time to heighten the atmosphere.

Don't interrupt now, he won't even understand.

Qu Chenglin listened carefully for a long time and found that the two people said more than a dozen sentences, which seemed to mean the same thing.

Simply stopped listening.

Miao Zhen didn't know what was going on with the leader.

Since they have the same goal, why can't they try to exchange information.

He had made it clear what he meant and asked the question very clearly.

When did the gods speak, what was their voice like, did they show their faces, and how did you think of the new world?

How much do you know about the gods? Can you tell me in detail. How have you tried to communicate with gods for so many years?

He simply didn't ask any of these questions.

The system has been listening: [Strange, why do I feel like she didn't say anything. 】

'What the five donors said is true. This female donor seems to be hiding it intentionally. '

Seeing Miao Zhen about to leave, Qu Chenglin immediately stood up.

Before he could follow, the leader's son suddenly squeezed in between them, put his arm around Miao Zhen's shoulders, and pushed him away in an intimate manner.

The female leader came over and looked at him coldly.

"Are you Miao Zhen's friend?"

Qu Chenglin nodded confidently and showed her the black mark on his wrist, telling her that it was a symbol of the friendship between the three of them.