And when the Day of Divine Punishment comes every ten years, the gods will not give food.

Human beings need to tie the chosen ones to the sacred pillars and sacrifice them to the sky god. As the sacrifice is burned, the Sky God appears again.

It will wrap around the sacred pillar and devour the dead sacrifices.

Humanity is overwhelmed by the arrival of the first Day of Divine Punishment, and a human hero attempts to sacrifice himself.

Flame is a bridge for humans to communicate with gods. His sacrifice was not in vain, so humans found ways to sacrifice to gods.

The CG playback is completed.

Miao Zhen still felt something was wrong. He looked at Geng Yunnian and asked, "Who was that person back then?"

"I don't know. He was on fire and threw himself on the pillar. The burn was very serious and no one knew who he was."

"Can't it be done without burning?"

Geng Yunnian shook his head and said sternly: "I tried it in previous years. If I don't burn the god, I don't want it."

The system hissed, [Good guy, this god only likes barbecue? 】

Miao Zhen told it not to joke about such things, but the system didn't understand why.

'You cannot use the suffering of others as fodder for jokes. '

[When you play a game and see an NPC die on the ground, do you feel sad? ] The system smiled and said: [Our system and humans do not belong to the same species, and there is no such thing as empathy. If you really don't like it, I'll just leave it alone. 】

Miao Zhen understood.

He can't ask too much from the system.

The system felt that he might have been quick to speak out, which made Miao Zhen a little unhappy. It thought for a while and wrapped a compensation gift package for Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen opened it and saw that there was 1 point of Holy Mother Bitch value inside.

This is very good and systematic.

After Miao Zhen finished watching the CG and reading the wooden book carefully, he didn't find anything so scary about this god of the sky.

He chatted with Geng Yunian for a long time, and convinced Geng Yunian that time in heaven and on earth were different.

Jiang Mingshu was able to live for fifteen days longer.

However, Geng Yunian also had a request. He needed to bring Jiang Mingshu back to the Central Shrine according to the original time plan.

Tie her up first, so that if the Sky God gets angry because dinner is late, he can burn Jiang Mingshu in time.

Both parties took a step back and reached a consensus. As for whether Jiang Mingshu can survive, it depends on whether Miao Zhen can gain anything.

Qu Chenglin, who was dismissed by Miao Zhen with excuses and ran out to inquire about the news with the world merchants, actually found some clues.

But when Miao Zhen came over, the merchants had already left with the caravan.

Qu Chenglin lost the opportunity to claim credit and was a little unhappy.

Miao Zhen hugged him and thanked him seriously for his help.

"You don't have to be so polite to me." Qu Chenglin coughed lightly, "We are brothers after all."

Miao Zhen nodded and smiled: "Okay, we are brothers."